Honored Contributor

I did not notice Paulson last night as Geraldine Page, maybe she was on last week.  Did I miss her?

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the second episode last night and I agree with @Citrine1...I think the acting was better. I think they picked up more of Joan's and Bette's mannerisms....

The actor who is portaying Victor Bueono is spot on too!!

Honored Contributor

Jack Warner, not a nice man, he really forced Aldrich to have the 2 women at odds with each other. Remember Hedda Hopper on I Love Lucy, she and her crazy hats.

Honored Contributor

Sarandon is 70, Lange is 67, so Dunaway is not that much older in the scheme of things.

Honored Contributor

jb.jpg

Joan and Bette, signing their "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" contracts.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Joan had some memorable eyebrows.

Honored Contributor

I watched the 1st episode after reading all of your comments on this. I actually forgot that it was coming on. I enjoyed it and I think both Susan and Jessica did really good jobs as Bette and Joan....I don't really remember what Joan sounded like, and it seems to me I remember Bette having a very distinctive voice......At any rate I will continue watching as I found it very interesting, and I really like Alfred Molina's character-he is doing a good job......Catherine and Kathy Bates are good also. I haven't seen Sarah Paulson yet, but I am quite sure she will be awesome!  

Honored Contributor

I wish I could stay awake to see the episode in full.  On sundays, it is repeated many times after 1l:00, and each time, I see some, then fall asleep, so maybe I have seen the episodes, but in bits and pieces, lol.  I tried to find it to watch online for free, no luck. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I wish I could stay awake to see the episode in full.  On sundays, it is repeated many times after 1l:00, and each time, I see some, then fall asleep, so maybe I have seen the episodes, but in bits and pieces, lol.  I tried to find it to watch online for free, no luck. 

You can watch it on Demand if you have that, i can't stay up that late either, so I will continue to watch it On Demand!

Respected Contributor

I just noticed, Brad Pitt is Executive Producer!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )