Regular Contributor

I made the mistake and had her last name wrong. Anyway, I checked further and it was told that she has had surgery and will be out for a few weeks.

Esteemed Contributor

These treads always condemned her when she was on the View. I think people just are noisy now and really don't care, most of the concern is for gossip. She was the only one that made sense on that program. When people speak truth or don't blow smoke, they get condemned.

Whatever it is, I hope her a speedy recover. Let her have her privacy.

Honored Contributor
On 10/22/2014 qvcaddition said:

These treads always condemned her when she was on the View. I think people just are noisy now and really don't care, most of the concern is for gossip. She was the only one that made sense on that program. When people speak truth or don't blow smoke, they get condemned.

Whatever it is, I hope her a speedy recover. Let her have her privacy.

Truth? ....... Elizabeth didn't have opinions .... she only reiterated talking points she had been given. I hope she's all right, but she's still a rude idiot. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Trusted Contributor

I have mixed feelings about her.... however, her opinions don't define her IMO.... she was quite family oriented and earning a living.... I hope she gets well .... her family needs her....

Honored Contributor

Actually her name is Elisabeth!