Esteemed Contributor

It ppears that Kitty will no longer be on this series. She left last week to go back to London. She was ok once you got use to her character.

Respected Contributor

I hope my computer does not disconnect so I can watch the whole episode tonight I might need a new video card or something...Well got thru it!

I think someone tried to poison Watson, he said you gave me the wrong one, this is skim milk..

Respected Contributor

I love this show, but did not like that Kitty character and was so disappointed this season. Now that they got rid of her, the last episode was terrific and I am so glad that it is now Sherlock and Watson back together again which made this show so terrific to begin with. In the coming attractions for this Thursday, Watson mentions about moving back to the brownstone.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree with the OP. I didn't initially like Kitty, but she grew on me as she became more involved with Joan. Joan is really the center of that show, IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not like Kitty and then I actually began to like her. Now she is gone. I do wonder who tried to poison Watson.

Respected Contributor

What was wrong with Kitty? I don't know, but I agree with others--somehow it just didn't work. She seemed weak, maybe. I even DVR'd a few episodes and never watched them. Now I'll be back!

I do get tired of Sherlock's fast, breathy way of speaking. Often I have no idea what he said. I wish Joan would smile once in a while.

Trusted Contributor

I enjoyed Kitty after a while and am hoping she will return. I liked the fact that she had such a traumatic event happen in her life but she became stronger and tougher for the experience. I didn't see her as ""weak"" at all. Her character added another dimension to the show.

Respected Contributor