Honored Contributor

ER - Begins Tomorrow on Pop

[ Edited ]

For those of you who get Pop, ER begins tomorrow with a marathan of episodes, starting with the pilot.

I am so excited.  I have been waiting for this one to come back in re-runs.

I missed a few years in the middle after Anthony Edwards left and the final 2 seasons.

It officially begins its run on Pop on Monday, 3/27 starting again with the pilot episode.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: ER - Begins Tomorrow on Pop

A young George Clooney, excellent !!😍

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Oh I had no idea about this.  So glad you posted.  It will be fun to watch this show again.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

ER was one of my favorite shows in the early 90's.   On my DirecTV lineup, POP is channel 273.  The showings tomorrow start at 1:00 and end at 7:00 p.m.    Starting Monday, the show airs daily at 3:00 and 4:00 p.m.    

Honored Contributor

I would swear in court that in all 15 seasons, I have never missed an episode of ER!!

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

A young George Clooney, excellent !!😍

Heart

Honored Contributor

My fave episode came in the first season where a baby was delivered in the ER and the mother died, so sad from preclampsyia. , left such an impact, I never forgot it, I remember I even discussed it with my OB GYN and he said after it aired he got lots of calls from his pregnant patients about what happend. I think it was titled, Love's Labor Lost.

Honored Contributor

I set my DVR the other day. ER, The West Wing and Major Dad are my all time favorite shows.

I loved Noah Wyle's character and Eriq LaSalle's as well.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much.  I cannot believe this.  I was saying recently that I wish someone would bring back re-runs of this show.

I am thrilled.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

My fave episode came in the first season where a baby was delivered in the ER and the mother died, so sad from preclampsyia. , left such an impact, I never forgot it, I remember I even discussed it with my OB GYN and he said after it aired he got lots of calls from his pregnant patients about what happend. I think it was titled, Love's Labor Lost.

I cannot watch this episode again.  It was excellent, but so difficult to watch.

I remember my sister was pregnant with her first baby and I told her not to watch this as she had it saved on her VCR to watch.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN