Honored Contributor

Dr. Phil 3/21/17

[ Edited ]

The previews of this look pretty wild though the show has definitely gone downhill. It's about a woman that claims her parents sold her to a sex trafficer at birth. She talks about living in a cage etc. She escaped, yet is still afraid he's going to find her.

Respected Contributor

Reminds me of the Maury Povich show.  I quit watching a long time ago cause I really have a hard time believing his shows are about real people - I think it's all fake - no one would go on a show and have people see you that way if you were really that way

Respected Contributor

This is Dr. Phil now?  Geez, sounds more like a Maury Povich show.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Yes. I rarely watch. She has on a wig I can tell. Still, it seems fake.

Respected Contributor

I don't buy one single word of this. Not a bit. I can't believe he didn't vet this. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Yes. I rarely watch. She has on a wig I can tell. Still, it seems fake.

Definitely a disguise - to "protect" her. More like to hide her identity so someone that knows her doesn't call BS. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

Dr Phil has just run out of topics.  They are terribly boring.

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

The previews of this look pretty wild though the show has definitely gone downhill. It's about a woman that claims her parents sold her to a sex trafficer at birth. She talks about living in a cage etc. She escaped, yet is still afraid he's going to find her.

Gimme a break. She spent half the show saying how rich and powerful this guy is - do you think for a second that if that were true and she popped up on Dr. Phil, he couldn't trace her from the show?  Buuuuulllllll.  She's a nut job looking for attention. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

I skipped that one.

on purpose.    would upset me forever.

Honored Contributor

Dr. Phil says he has proof she was trafficked. She may have been but I don't believe she went through all of the things she claims. She wouldn't be as normal as she is.