Regular Contributor

Donna Mills on General Hospital

Donna Mills has signed on to General Hospital. Can't wait to see what part she'll play.
Valued Contributor

Re: Donna Mills on General Hospital

Wow! I thought she was so pretty back in the 70's! I never watched Knots Landing, but i still watch Play Misty For Me whenever it's on! lol ('Love Jessica Walter, too!)

I watched GH in the early 70's and got my Dad watching, too! Then, rl happened and i took nearly a 40 year break! I just started looking in again.. OMG! Many of the same characters/actors are still there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Valued Contributor

Play Misty for Me was just on a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't seen it in ages! Clint Eastwood was so young!
Honored Contributor

I can't believe it! Where has she been. I know she had her own eye make up line like ages ago but haven't heard a word since. She'll always be pretty.

Trusted Contributor

On 1/18/2014 Judaline said:

I can't believe it! Where has she been. I know she had her own eye make up line like ages ago but haven't heard a word since. She'll always be pretty.

Jud, I used to love Donna Mills ever since Love is a Many Splendored Thing. LOL

Anyway, since I loved her in Knot's Landing and her eye makeup, I bought it. It came with a video on how to make your eye shadow and eye makeup look like hers. I have always loved her eyes. SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!

I am certainly going to put General Hospital on and maybe start watching it again, since I heard Victor Cassadine will be on, ex TONY DiMERA. I love him.

Honored Contributor

I saw where Shirley Jones will be on, too.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Seems like all these program have to go back to real actors with class to get better ratings.

Honored Contributor

On 1/18/2014 Predsfan said:

I saw where Shirley Jones will be on, too.

She did a guest spot on DOOL for a few weeks a few years ago, great job!!

Valued Contributor

On 1/18/2014 qvcaddition said:

Seems like all these program have to go back to real actors with class to get better ratings.

Agree.

Valued Contributor

agree..