Respected Contributor

Don't compare yourself to Val. You'll just annoy people! DWTS....

Oh snap! Such a fun night of dances. So much variety. The costumes & makeup. And, the dancing is so good!

Happy Birthday Len. Best line of the night. So far.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Don't compare yourself to Val. You'll just annoy people! DWTS....

Oh I'm glad it's a fun show.  I'm recording; look forward to watching tomorrow.

Super Contributor

It has been a fun night so far !  Wanye really is good. I do think Val has to train more with Ginger though given what he accomplished with Jodie last week and all of his previous partners in the past seasons. They've all been so sharp in their dancing, but Ginger has not accomplished that yet in all these weeks. 

Maybe I'm wrong, but she's been hovering in the middle and that's not normal for Val. 

Honored Contributor

@Justholdingon, Ginger Zee is probably as good as she's going to get.  I thought she was scored too high a couple of times, to be honest.

This is not a stand out group, IMO.  Nyle will be the one to beat.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Valued Contributor

I didn't think Nyle compared himself to Val. What I heard Nyle say was that Val was his biggest competition. 

Trusted Contributor

@MathisFan wrote:

I didn't think Nyle compared himself to Val. What I heard Nyle say was that Val was his biggest competition. 

That is what I heard too.  Sometimes I believe people deliberately misinterpret things to stir things up and where is that popcorn eating deer when you need him?

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

@Justholdingon, Ginger Zee is probably as good as she's going to get.  I thought she was scored too high a couple of times, to be honest.

This is not a stand out group, IMO.  Nyle will be the one to beat.

Don't rule out Paige either. She's been very impressive from week one. I wasn't expecting a lot out of her, but she's been very good.

Nyle's ego got a bit out of control this week. Hopefully Len deflated it a bit and will bring him back to Earth.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I definitely think Nyle will make it to final 3. 

I hope Paige will too. 

Ginger started out really good, but I think her schedule will get the best of her. 

Honored Contributor

Len was right in his comments to Nyle. He is too over confident and can turn viewers off. It's better to be humble and let your talent do the talking. 

Respected Contributor

I just thought it was funny that Len called him out on it. Val is not Nyle's competition. I suppose techinally Ginger is & she is partnered with Val. That was Len's line about annoying people. Not mine, if anyone was implying that I was trying to stir up controversy. It was still a great, fun show & I really enjoyed it. You can really see what a naturally amazing dancer (Pink, Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson) does with a dance, when a good dancer is taught to do the same dance. Jodi, Ginger & Von did wonderful versions of dances. But, they didn't have the same fire & intensity that the original dances did. Wanye & Lindsey were amazing at the NSync dance.