Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch The Kardashians last night?

I found Kim's explanation of the robbery  very real and frightening.  I could see where  having a gun to your head and thinking you were going to be raped  and murdered would really mess someone up mentally for a long time.  I do not think the robbery was made up....it seems very real and just terrible.

Regular Contributor

Re: Did anyone watch The Kardashians last night?

I try to turn the channel as fast as I can when I see those people...using the term loosely!

Honored Contributor

I watched the episode this morning.   Yeah, it really did sound scary.  I'm sure it was.

I also could not imagine in a million years that they made it up.  That's just beyond.   While I know there is a large contingency here of people who just hate this family, the accusations I've seen by some that they made this up for attention is ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

Horrible experience.  I didn't think it was made-up, either.  Would be a felony.

Respected Contributor

Gossip threads said Kris made this show all about her. I thought Kris was being a very concerned Mom. I would have been the same way if this happened to my daughter. Why do people travel with expensive jewerly? I always thought people with expensive jewerly had fake items made & put the good stuff in a safe or bank security box. Also the Kardashian's are too much taking pictures & posting them all over the internet especially inside their houses.

Valued Contributor

I was robbed with  gun to my head ....it messes with your head, for sure....There were three guys and three of us being robbed....I balked at going into the back room with them......I told them I thought there was more money in the other register to get their minds off of what I was most afraid of...it worked .....then they left

Respected Contributor

Betty:  You are a brave woman.  Thank God you were unharmed.

Valued Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

awww..thank you so much

I was kinda leading them around looking for stuff to give them....I felt like a gangster moll.............when he was pushing me into the office there were some empty boxes on the floor and we stepped on them and  both slid aross the room...I stopped and helped him up....CRAZY!!

It effected (or is it affected?) my teenage kids a whole lot too

Trusted Contributor

I did not see it, but I never thought the robbery was a fraud.  I am not a fan of blaming the victim. 
Do the math.
Respected Contributor

@BettyNewbie wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

awww..thank you so much

I was kinda leading them around looking for stuff to give them....I felt like a gangster moll.............when he was pushing me into the office there were some empty boxes on the floor and we stepped on them and  both slid aross the room...I stopped and helped him up....CRAZY!!

It effected (or is it affected?) my teenage kids a whole lot too

I admire the way you handled yourself.  Most people would've freaked.

I can understand how your kids felt.