Valued Contributor

Did anyone else watch "Man With A Plan"

last night? Its stars Matt LeBlanc (Joey from Friends) and the sister from Yes, Dear. It didn't get very good reviews prior to air, but I thought it was good. cookin
Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone else watch "Man With A Plan"

Worst show.....ever!  I wasted 30 minutes of my life on that rubbish.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was cute.  I have to admit that all of these comedies are starting to be so similar, but it is still better than the violence and gore of most shows.

Honored Contributor

Nope. Doesn't look appealing and after watching an episode of Kevin Can Wait, I'm just over CBS laugh track sitcoms.

Esteemed Contributor

@cookinfreak wrote:
last night? Its stars Matt LeBlanc (Joey from Friends) and the sister from Yes, Dear. It didn't get very good reviews prior to air, but I thought it was good. cookin

I was never a big Matt LeBlanc fan....but i always did enjoy the girl from Yes Dear....thought she was very funny on that show....so gave it a chance.......haven't made my mind up yet...will watch another episode or two and then decide....I never watched Kevin Can Wait that another poster wrote about......felt it was the same show as King of Queens but this time w/kids from seeing the promotions...

Honored Contributor

I have not watched a sitcom since Seinfeld went off the air, none of them appeal to me.

Contributor

with many new shows, you need to give them a trial viewing of maybe three or four times for the characters to develope and fall in to their roles. I always liked Matt LeBlanc on friends, his delivery of lines was right on target, so I am willing to give this show a trial period.....sometimes , it's not the actors, it's the writers that fall short.

Honored Contributor

I watched, but didn't find it that interesting.   I don't think it stands much of a chance with me.   

Esteemed Contributor

@ChanelNanny wrote:

with many new shows, you need to give them a trial viewing of maybe three or four times for the characters to develope and fall in to their roles. I always liked Matt LeBlanc on friends, his delivery of lines was right on target, so I am willing to give this show a trial period.....sometimes , it's not the actors, it's the writers that fall short.

I agree with giving a viewing of three to four times...i used to just see quick channel turning looks at Big Bang Theory and though it looked like the stupidest show....then one day when there was nothing on...i watched it...then watched it again....now i really enjoy it......

Respected Contributor

I actually liked it.   I thought it was funny and had a couple of good one-liners.