Esteemed Contributor

Devious Maids mystery (spoilers)

[ Edited ]

So, who is little Tucker's father?  Could it be Genvieve's former husband (Marisol's new love interest)?

Who else could it be?  Kyle?  Surely not Mr. Powell!

I've been waiting for Zoila's homeowner to return.  She needs to hurry up and get those tapes from Kyle's attic.  I'm surprised the others haven't been more helpful to Rosie as she tries to clear Spence. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Devious Maids mystery (spoilers)

@wildcat fan wrote:

So, who is little Tucker's father?  Could it be Genvieve's former husband (Marisol's new love interest)?

Strange she never went to the police since she was raped *allegedly.*

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

I thought that was strange too.  That's what made me wonder if it was Genvieve's former husband.  Because he works in the movie business, maybe she thought it would hurt her career if she said something since he's got connections.  When he threw all those things off his desk after hearing Marisol was seeing her ex, he showed he may have a temper.  Can't think of who else it could be.

Esteemed Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

I thought that was strange too.  That's what made me wonder if it was Genvieve's former husband.  Because he works in the movie business, maybe she thought it would hurt her career if she said something since he's got connections.  When he threw all those things off his desk after hearing Marisol was seeing her ex, he showed he may have a temper.  Can't think of who else it could be.

Also, right after the scene where the sister said she'd been raped by a big studio exec or whatever her words were, the next scene cut immediately to Mike (I know that's not his name on this but it was on Desperate Housewives and that's how i think of him).  Then the showing of his temper later.  As far as her not going to the police, I agree for the reason stated about her not going to the police, her career and this being a studio guy.

Esteemed Contributor

When the mother said "the child is the key", I immediately thought it was Kyle's. But, Monday's show seemed to indicate Marisol's boyfriend. I'm therefore torn, but I'm going to keep Kyle as my #1. Perry may have lied about the rape - or maybe she was drugged and made to believe it happened.

Love this show! Guaranteed I laugh out loud each episode.
Valued Contributor

I wondered if Ben is the father of Tucker.

Does the guard in the prison keep being mentioned to throw us off or is he in on the murder?

Dani is one evil girl! Loved that Adrian hired her for "his" side of the house. 

Thought it was hilarious when Zoila started Frances' curtains of fire to get rid of Kyle!

I still think the reverend is more evil than good. If that is true can't wait to see what becomes of the Evelyn/Adrian plot

cookin

Esteemed Contributor

This show is such fun....Evelyn and Genvieve have the best lines.  I hope Marisol goes back with Jesse....he is eye candy and really a nice, decent guy!  Imagine if Zoyla winds up with Adrian? What will happen to Evelyn? I can't stand the Dani character....one evil woman! 

Esteemed Contributor

I kept waiting for the Dani character to announce a pregnancy or a transmitted disease.  When she came out of the bedroom with two male visitors, she lost my interest even if she is Carmen's daughter.  I don't like her with Jesse, but don't like Marisol with Jesse either.  

That reverend Mrs. Powell's seeing seems a little sketchy.  Even if he's a good guy, I love to watch her with Adrian.  I just can't see Zoila's ending up with him even though they seem to becoming friends.

Honored Contributor

"I don't like her with Jesse, but don't like Marisol with Jesse either."

He's mine!!!!

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/deviousmaids/images/9/91/Nathan_Owens.png/revision/latest?cb=20150213033316

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
When the mother said "the child is the key", I immediately thought it was Kyle's. But, Monday's show seemed to indicate Marisol's boyfriend. I'm therefore torn, but I'm going to keep Kyle as my #1. Perry may have lied about the rape - or maybe she was drugged and made to believe it happened.

Love this show! Guaranteed I laugh out loud each episode.

I'm changing my mind given tonight's episode.  It seems Perry's rape predated her Circle involvement.  So, I will say the director is the father.  However - I think he's also Kyle's father!  Do we know anything about Kyle's father?  I think the mother may have also been raped and Kyle was conceived.

I'm uncertain whether the director is involved in the Circle or not - the religion may have been built on the mother's vengeance.  But, I do think this is why Tucker is important.  Tucker is either the 4th to make a complete circle or the third in a more traditional religious ideology (father, son, holy spirit - but that may be too deep for this show).

My opinion may change next week, but I like this for the time being.