Honored Contributor

This is a movie starring Ben Affleck and Ana de Armas on HULU. "A psychological thriller that takes us inside the marriage of picture-perfect Vic and Melinda Van Allen to discover the dangerous mind games they play and what happens to the people that get caught up in them". I liked it although I will say it is not surprising the direction the movie is going. 

Honored Contributor

Ben played a similar character in the movie Gone Girl.  That was real good.  Surprise ending!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 Just watched the movie on Hulu this afternoon. It was good, entertaining, but very strange.  The ending is very strange, too.  I read on the internet that the ending is very different from the book.

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@Jordan2 Just watched the movie on Hulu this afternoon. It was good, entertaining, but very strange.  The ending is very strange, too.  I read on the internet that the ending is very different from the book.

@momoftwo2007 I'm glad you liked the film. Have you seen The Adam Project on Netflix? It stars Ryan Reynolds, Mark Ruffalo, and Jennifer Garner, Ryan Reynolds travels back in time and meets his younger self to make a change to the future. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@momoftwo2007 I'm glad you liked the film. Have you seen The Adam Project on Netflix? It stars Ryan Reynolds, Mark Ruffalo, and Jennifer Garner, Ryan Reynolds travels back in time and meets his younger self to make a change to the future. 

@Jordan2 I have not seen The Adam Project. But it is on my list.  I may watch it this weekend!