Esteemed Contributor

Days SPOILERS, week of 06/22/2015

I have not seen Days since 06/10...have I missed much?  The 7 episodes have been recorded, but I don't know when I will have time to watch. 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Re: Days SPOILERS, week of 06/22/2015

lori, that floater thing works, thanks. But you're right, you have to be signed in which kind of defeats the purpose.

When will they fix all the things we've been complaining about? It's not nearly as much fun now. Well, it's like OT being gone. Not nearly as much fun now. My emails each morning look so lonely without LYNN in the list. She made my mornings so bright.

Honored Contributor

What fickle lovers we have on our show-everybody kissing someone else. Nicole is shameless saying she loves Daniel so much then locking lips with Eric-even if they were dying, they should be saying their prayers not making out.

Honored Contributor

Lynne, you can read all the summaries quickly on soapssheknows.com, for me it would not be worth all the time it would take for you to watch all these shows.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

What fickle lovers we have on our show-everybody kissing someone else. Nicole is shameless saying she loves Daniel so much then locking lips with Eric-even if they were dying, they should be saying their prayers not making out.

I said something like that on the other thread just now.  I really need to put some work into getting used to this place.

ITA, Jud.  And our former priest has lost all humility apparently when he removed his collar.  And he's whispering again.  

Where's Snow?

Trusted Contributor

how do we get to the next page,  I am only seeing 3 post...?  hate this new format...

Honored Contributor

Hi, Mishka!  Good to see you here.  Somewhere under your Preferences is the chance to choose how many posts it brings up on each page.  I have it set for 50 but I'm changing it to 100.  But if you're not signed in your preferences are meaningless, which bites.

Trusted Contributor

I am here Lori!!!!    LOL

Did I say lately that I hate Nicole!!!    I really wish she would leave the show with her fake boobs.   She makes me sick!     I was thinking toDAY when Eric was talking, why does he always whisper!!!!!   He is another one!    Oh and let's not forget Daniel!!!!    But yet I still watch!!!!!   But right now the person I can not stand is Nicole.   Wonder what Daniel thought seeing the two of them in their undies.   LOL

Honored Contributor

Hi, Snow!  Big hugs!  Still thinking of you and Jud so often, your loss, and of course all of our loss but especially you and Jud.  

That whole bit with the undies and the heat was so icky.  I hope the writers bring back Fierce Reporter with Tons of Self Confidence Nicole.  she was my fave as well as Successfully Scheming Nicole.  This iteration of Nicole is so terrible. 

And yes, the Soap Whisperer has returned.  He was doing so much better projecting his voice and now, pfffft, I have to turn up the volume when he's on because my captions don't work.

Honored Contributor

That little yellow message that says "Success!  Go to your post!" is that too weird or what?  My definition of success is not hitting "post" on the QVC forums.  Aim higher, QVC, in every way, aim higher!