Esteemed Contributor

Re: Days NO Spoilers, please...week of 03/02/2015

Now, now...I don't believe we have seen Aiden's office. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/7/2015 MamaWick said:

Now, now...I don't believe we have seen Aiden's office. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Yes we have. Don't you remember when Hope went there? I forgot why......He was sitting at his desk.

Esteemed Contributor

All righty!

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

On 3/8/2015 MamaWick said:

All righty!

Nevermind - I think it was Ben and they were talking about the upcoming "case"...... Oh, and it also resembles Kayla's office.... I'm sure I forgot many others.

Then, there's Dr. Dan, Jen and the others whose desks are opposite the others'......

OTOH, I cannot "see" Lucas with Adrienne at all. I still can't "see" him as a grandfather. He still looks like the same kid who went to the Naval Academy all those years ago. I love Lucas' character. I think he's this way in RL too.

I was waiting for Will and Paul to hit the sheets yesterday. I would rather they hit the road. Where is Paul's mother staying? Are they both at the Salem Inn???

How will Will be able to afford babysitters for Ari now that Sonny is gone??? Surely, he's not a Pulitzer Prize journalist making big bucks... Oh, and when did he even study journalism anyway??? I don't even remember seeing him graduate from anything.

I'm sure it's the time change...........................{#emotions_dlg.w00t}