Honored Contributor

I had a feeling Amber would leave. Today on my home page (which I still need to change) there were separate articles about Amber and Maks. I think this show is partially scripted too. We never do see the viewers' voting results. And they can "play" a lot with the combination of those and the scores! When the articles start showing up, or when they do an extended bio of the dancer before the upcoming dance, usually that means goodbye!

BTW Tom and Len are the only ones who know what the results are during the show. 

I think Maks was ready. He's got to be having trouble keeping his mind in the ballroom with his baby due soon! 

Ryan did well, James can do no wrong in my book, and Jana was fantastic! Jana and Gleb's dance reminded me of Maks and Erin's "mattress" dance so many seasons ago, when they were trying hard to cultivate a "showmance." They actually succeeded for a while! Calvin is amazing, Laurie is good but runs into the "so young to be so sexy" role they always make a big deal of when the teenage Olympic athletes are on. Marilu is incredible for her age, and I think every guy around my age in America is voting for "Marcia Brady" LOL! I actually saw a little of "Marcia" come out tonight during Maureen's package! Terra is good, but I too think she's overscored. 

Keep an eye on who gets the most publicity this week - I think that is telling! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

So glad amber is gone.

Esteemed Contributor

@Justholdingon   Any Gymnast on competition teams has to take dance.   I taught Gymnastics teams dance, and the high teams took 16 hours a week of dance. 

Honored Contributor

So glad it was Amber that went home. Next week i hope it is Ryan..Last night was good, but I think the top 3 for me were Jana and Gleb, Calvin and Lindsay and James and Sharna...All 3 were amazing!

Esteemed Contributor

Holy Smokes, Jana and Gleb!!!! Anyone else need a cigarette after that dance???????Image result for hot and bothered emoji

Esteemed Contributor

I liked Marilu's costume and agree she has beautiful legs, but I thought her partner's comments about her age (old enough to be my mother) were low class.

Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS Tonight!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

I was also happy to see the end of Amber and Maks. I dislike men like him, he's a bully who has an undeserved high opinion of himself. 

I don't like Gleb either, don't find him attractive and his choreography was close to smarmy. It wasn't needed, Jenna could have scored well just dancing without the embellishments.

Honored Contributor

Like Candlequeen, my favorites were James and Sharna, Jana and Gleb and Calvin and Lindsay.  I hope Maureen goes home next week.  I think she was overscored tonight.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I think Ryan and Terra should be the next ones to go.

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I think Ryan and Terra should be the next ones to go.

I think Terra will be around for a long time.  The judges love her.

Ryan should have gone within the first few weeks but Cheryl's fans are happy she's back.  They'll probably keep them around for a few more weeks.

I think Maureen McCormick will be leaving soon.