Honored Contributor

i really liked ryans dance.....and he is definitely improving each week......he is safe! he has a GREAT body!

i miss LEN, but i do love pitbull.

@CANDLEQUEEN you may want to put the word SPOILERS in your thread title.

thanks for starting the thread.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I never liked Ryan all the years he competed. Never thought I'd say it, now I find him fun. Bty, I don't care that he lied to his mother, too bad she went public.

Respected Contributor

Poor Cheryl. That was a terrible dance.Did the judges & I watch the same dance? I would have given them a 5, maybe. I love Laurie Herandez. So fun to watch. Definitely way above the rest of the dancers this season, but that doesn't bother me. I just love to watch. 

Honored Contributor

I really like Pitbull too....He's funny and I can understand him when he raps!  Ha!  I thought Ryan did a good job too.

Honored Contributor

I dislike that they over score Terra. 

Amber is in jeopardy, I think it's just a tease and we'll have to continue to endure her and the Egotistical Asp.

Respected Contributor

I thought Terra Jole was so much better than Ryan & she was scored the same. Her dress is gorgeous tonght & Sasha is awesome.

Trusted Contributor

Oh please, please, send Amber and her "attitude" home tonight.  They were too kind with their 7's.

Valued Contributor

When Shanra and James dance you cant tell which one is the pro...so good James!

Honored Contributor

james is great! i sure hope he is in the finals....

i do think everyone has improved, even amber. she is such a whiner though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Those bed and shower props are opening the way for who knows what in the future.  Maybe they got the judges' and crowd's attention, but I'm not sure I call that dancing!  LOL