Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS Chat ~ Week 12 11.23 & 24.15

Bindi for the win!

Honored Contributor

I'm really sick of all of Bindi's hugging.  Just how much reassurance does she need, anyway?  It's over the top.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That Ariana Grande sure has a powerful voice for a tiny young woman......... (Love that song Boys Like You)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

i guess i am going with nick for the win......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am for  Bindi.  She's had no dance experience at all and she rose to the challange always lifting everyone's spirits with her positivity and enthusiam.  You can tell that inspite of her fame she was not raised spoiled and entittled!!  It's good to see when so many contestants moan and boo hoo about everything and complain about their scores and make excuses for poor performances. While Nick has had some great dances, he has dance experience working with choregophers.  Alek also has had no dance experience and also has just been a plain old average person so he was not used to being in the public eye.  He's made the most progress.  I think Julianne 's judging has been fair and she has given negative comments to her brother when necessary.

Honored Contributor

I'm just now watching the second half of the show.  I thought Carlos and Witney's freestyle was very good, but they had a horrible song.  That was really too bad.  He's my favorite.  I know he gets eliminated because I've read the rest of the thread.  Smiley Sad

Getting ready to watch Alek's freestyle now.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

The minute they announced the pairings before the show even began, it was clear that Bindi would win.  They always give Derek the "cream of the crop".  

Honored Contributor

Wow.  Bindi and Derek's freestyle was amazing!  She does deserve to win.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I think that from day one, Bindi has had the words "chosen one" stamped on her forehead.  I haven't  seen every show but from the ones I've seen, they all gush over her.  She's good but I don't think it would matter if she wasn't as good as she is.  She's got Derek and Julienne Hough working for her.

Agreed.  I'm also tired of hearing about her father.  We get it, he died.

Honored Contributor

I really want Bindi to win, she has been phenomenal all season. Nick has come a long way and is a very good dancer, and Alex has shown the most improvement, but neither of them in my opinion are in the same category as Bindi. I know a lot of people do not like that she is so sweet and nice, but I worked for two years with a woman like that-just super nce, sweet and had a smile for everyone every day, and I must say it put the rest of us in the office in much better moods just being around her.......I would rather see that than someone constantly complaining and irritable all the time! She is young, carefree and a happy  and seemingly well balanced young lady and I wish her all the best!!!!!! It has been a good season, and looking forward to next season!!!!!!!I wish it were on tonight at 7pm instead of 8pm CST........