Honored Contributor

DWTS Chat ~ Week 12 11.23 & 24.15

The end is near, I don't think I'm gonna be thrilled with the outcome.....

Honored Contributor

Re: DWTS Chat ~ Week 12 11.23 & 24.15

@SydneyH  Why?  Who do you want to win and who do you think will win?

I like Bindi just because she can dance somewhat but she's so darn cute.  I'm a grandmom so I'm voting for cuteness.

Respected Contributor

I have loved this season. I'm very sad that tomorrow night is the last night. I don't mind any of the finalists winning. They have all worked so hard & been so creative & supportive of each other. I love the freestyle dances & I am anxious to see what the couples do.

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to see Alek or Nick win but I really do expect it will be Bindi.  

All the finalists, including Carlos, are doing a great job IMO, so I will be good no matter who takes it.  Smiley Happy

Can't wait for freestyles.  They are always SO good.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I think that from day one, Bindi has had the words "chosen one" stamped on her forehead.  I haven't  seen every show but from the ones I've seen, they all gush over her.  She's good but I don't think it would matter if she wasn't as good as she is.  She's got Derek and Julienne Hough working for her.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I think that from day one, Bindi has had the words "chosen one" stamped on her forehead.  I haven't  seen every show but from the ones I've seen, they all gush over her.  She's good but I don't think it would matter if she wasn't as good as she is.  She's got Derek and Julienne Hough working for her.

But, she is very good & she has worked very, very hard. I'm not saying that she has worked harder than the others, but she has never complained. Always been so kind to everyone. She has Derek working with her. Not for her. And, I feel like Julianne has been very fair & helpful to all of the dancers.

Contributor

Even though Bindi is a sweet girl, I would  rather see Nick or Carlos win.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree @Dusty1

I think Bindi is a wonderful role model, especially for girls her age that are bombarded with images of unrealistic expectations.  She is passionate about everything she does.  I love how she has taken up her father's mantle of saving animals.  From watching Crocodile Hunter many years ago, I think she is a great combination of her dad's enthusiasm and her mom's practicality.

I hope she wins tonight!   

Honored Contributor

I really hope Carlos wins.  I've enjoyed watching him all season.  I like all of the finalists though.  I do think Bindi will win.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree that Bindi is a very sweet girl and a hard worker.  She's a good dancer, too.  But when she got teamed with Derek, the cards got stacked in her favor.  That's not her fault but it's true.

As I said last week, IMO, no relative of a dancer should be a judge.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)