Honored Contributor

DVR Alert: SURVIVOR is two hours tonight (SPOILERS)

[ Edited ]

I missed a lot of last week's episode.  This season is my least favorite.  It was always my favorite show and now not so much unless things change and it gets waaaaaaay more interesting because I'm bored stiff.

Honored Contributor

Re: DVR Alert: SURVIVOR is two hours tonight

It's a survivor of the fittest.

Respected Contributor

I don't watch it & am a bit miffed about this 2-hour episode because it means no Criminal Minds tonight.  Oh, well, I'll switch over to TCM & watch the last half of GWTW.

Honored Contributor

Great tribals tonight.....yeah, for the outcomes.

Honored Contributor

@VCamp2748 wrote:

I don't watch it & am a bit miffed about this 2-hour episode because it means no Criminal Minds tonight.  Oh, well, I'll switch over to TCM & watch the last half of GWTW.

Sorry!  My mother was upset too.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad Ciara is gone and Fishbach but they are so stupid for leaving Joe in the game when Spencer had immunity.  Maybe they need to stop bringing people back because outside of Joe there isn't much good game play going on at all.  And Joe isn't a good strategist either.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't watch the last half I got so nervous.  I just watched it (DVR) this afternoon!

I was so afraid Joe was going to get kicked off.  He came right out and said he knew he'd be gone if he didn't win that first one.  He was right!

I couldn't stand Fishy.  The other girl, I didn't care one way or the other.

I agree about Joe not being good at the game (other than winning things).  Ha!

He seems sweet but not the brightest lightbulb!  I think Spencer is really smart though.  It wouldn't surprise me if he wins.

I didn't see it coming that they got rid of that guy the first hour!

I've read many times that this show is 'managed'.  It wouldn't surprise me at all.  I think if Joe goes they will lose viewers, at least for a few weeks.  

I really can't see Joe winning, too many people out for him.  I thought that little blond who is the or was the big mouth in the beginning would have been pushed out long ago.  She sure calmed down, didn't she?  

Who do you think will win?  I think Joe will be out next week or the week after.