Valued Contributor

Days has been renewed for another year!!! 

Esteemed Contributor
As a lifer, I'm not really sure how I feel. On one hand, it's good news. On the other hand, the show just isn't that great anymore
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Re: DOOL Renewal

[ Edited ]

I wish As The World Turns and Guiding Light were still on!!

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls

so do i!!

@JCF

thank you for posting this!

Now maybe the writers will get serious about their story lines and boot some of those we don't want on like the teens!!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Another Lifer here, so how could I say I am not happy about the renewal?? I watch it no matter what, good, bad or indifferent, ii is my show and just a part of my day!!!

Super Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Another Lifer here, so how could I say I am not happy about the renewal?? I watch it no matter what, good, bad or indifferent, ii is my show and just a part of my day!!!

I totally agree.  Days has been a constant daily necessity for me for as long as I can remember.  I loved seeing Doug and Julie today.  I treasure their appearances now that they're not on very often.

Respected Contributor

When I heard it was renewed through September 2017 I was thrilled, I'm sure the actors were also. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Ditto!

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Totally agree.  I feel the same way and can't imagine it not being on.

Honored Contributor

All the Daysies know I am a huge Doug and Julie fan, Julie is my fave all time character, she has such spunk, and is still so beautiful at 72. I do wish Doug would have sung Most Beautiful Girl in the World to her yesterday, would have made the show, and certainly my day. I keep seeing a very young Susan Seaforth turning up on lots of very old shows since we now get so many retro channels.