Honored Contributor

Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR back Tonite 3/8

I'm like some of you....confused.  I can't tell when a season starts and/or ends.  

I prefer the old days when we could keep track of a show (i.e. when it started and it ended before Summer).

This is crazy!  Who can keep track of these shows?  Not me!

Regular Contributor

Finally got to watch this tonite. Wow, a lot going on in this episode. Loved how clever Hannah was at getting to give Mike a message & him getting her in to talk to the prez. Just hope she gets to tell him before something else prevents it. I can't decide who is more sleazy; McLeish or his wife. 

Regular Contributor

Just watched the premier tonight and love Keifer Sutherland.  He has such range as an actor.  I remember how bad and sleazy he was in Stand By Me many years ago and other roles.   In a perfect world, our presidents would be as nice and compassionate as him!  This show is definately one you don't run to the bathroom unless it's a commercial!

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

Unrealistic?  It really happened.  Ronald Reagan did exactly that after his assassination attempt.  The Survivor scene was an exact copy of Reagan and Nancy at Reagan's hospital window.

Did not know that.

The funny thing is...When I was typing that post, I thought to myself...I just know someone is going to come along and prove me wrong...LOL.

I didn't know or remember that either.  I also thought it was an unrealistic scene and wondered why their son wasn't there.

Oh well it's really a sit on the edge of your seat show! It goes by too fast!

Respected Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower

Unrealistic?  It really happened.  Ronald Reagan did exactly that after his assassination attempt.  The Survivor scene was an exact copy of Reagan and Nancy at Reagan's hospital window.

I recognized the scene immediately.

@Noel7

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw Pres Kirkman waving out the window - it was like seeing Pres Reagan all over again.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Esteemed Contributor

I really like this show!!  I hope the VP gets what is coming to him.

Esteemed Contributor

Marathon watched after I found it. I like it. Another good show I found was TAKEN.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

I like this show because I really like Kiefer Southerland.  It tends to be a little slow sometimes, but (in my opinion) he carries the show.

I sure hope that guy gets what he should get too.  I'd like to see a show where someone finally gets punished, really punished by the law.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I like this show because I really like Kiefer Southerland.  It tends to be a little slow sometimes, but (in my opinion) he carries the show.

I sure hope that guy gets what he should get too.  I'd like to see a show where someone finally gets punished, really punished by the law.

Wow!  Just Wow!  Tonight was something. Spoiler below in case you have not watched the episode.  

Spoiler
Did the red head bad lady kill herself after she killed McCleash?
Honored Contributor

Spoiler: She shot the VP and then shot herself.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.