Regular Contributor

DESIGNATED SURVIVOR back Tonite 3/8

For those interested, season 2 starts tonite at 10 EST on ABC. Looking forward to finding out who got shot. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: DESIGNATED SURVIVOR back Tonite 3/8

I really like this show and am glad it is back tonight.

Honored Contributor

Yay!  I'm so glad this is back.  My TiVo "todo" list is empty as a lot of shows have ended.

None of the new stuff that started has interested me so far.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I, too, am really glad this is starting again.

Monday nights, nothing to watch.  Tuesdays, NCIS series and Bull but they seem to show repeats often now.  Wednesdays - Major Crimes, but now the series with Gary Sinese returns but is on at the same time as Designated Survivor:  Wish we could move something to Monday night or Thursday night when again there's nothing to watch.  Thursdays believe it or not we watch reruns of Blue Bloods on an antena channel.  Fridays reluctantly watch MacGuyver (but it's growing on me), Hawaii Five0 (Scott Caan is the worst actor on television hands down and the plot with the two of them bickering has grown terribly old, not to mention the number of absolutely unspeakably obese cast members) and then Blue Bloods.  Saturdays you have to be into dateline or 20/20.  Sundays good with 60 minutes, NCIS LA and Madam Secretary.  Frequently on the weekends we will catch a rerun of CSI Maimi on WE network.  Rant done.

Honored Contributor

@aggravated wrote:

Monday nights, nothing to watch.  Tuesdays, NCIS series and Bull but they seem to show repeats often now.  Wednesdays - Major Crimes, but now the series with Gary Sinese returns but is on at the same time as Designated Survivor:  Wish we could move something to Monday night or Thursday night when again there's nothing to watch.  Thursdays believe it or not we watch reruns of Blue Bloods on an antena channel.  Fridays reluctantly watch MacGuyver (but it's growing on me), Hawaii Five0 (Scott Caan is the worst actor on television hands down and the plot with the two of them bickering has grown terribly old, not to mention the number of absolutely unspeakably obese cast members) and then Blue Bloods.  Saturdays you have to be into dateline or 20/20.  Sundays good with 60 minutes, NCIS LA and Madam Secretary.  Frequently on the weekends we will catch a rerun of CSI Maimi on WE network.  Rant done.

@aggravated

So why aren't you recording other shows you'd like to watch?    It sounds like you watch shows in real time instead of recording them.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@aggravated wrote:

@aggravated

So why aren't you recording other shows you'd like to watch?    It sounds like you watch shows in real time instead of recording them.  

The DVR is dedicated to Netflix and HULU reception on my set.  The TV in the other area is connected to the husband's stereo equipment and other equipment and is too complicated for me.  I do watch programs using the on demand feature.

Valued Contributor

Who do you think that sniper is aiming at?  I think the prezzy's wife is going down, maybe by mistake, but still that is my guess. 

Trusted Contributor

@saltysails wrote:

Who do you think that sniper is aiming at?  I think the prezzy's wife is going down, maybe by mistake, but still that is my guess. 

We shall see in a few hours.  Can't wait one of my favorite shows.

Jamma

Honored Contributor

I love this show!      And I'm glad Mike the Secret Service agent managed to get to the truth and arranged for Hannah to meet with POTUS in his hospital room!    

I like Mike.   The person I like least is the VP's wife ... can't remember her name.  I see a jail cell in her future.

Trusted Contributor

I am glad to see this show back!  I enjoyed last night's show immensely - I hope it continues to be this good.