Esteemed Contributor

DAYSIES -

Where are you?   I'm lost - looked under Books, TV, and Movies and can't find either thread!!!

Help!!!

Respected Contributor

Wow! I didn't even know there was a Days thread!  I'll have to look for it from now on. I've been watching the show since the beginning (I was 5 when it started). 

Esteemed Contributor

There are two weekly threads - one including spoilers and the other without spoilers.  If you find them, please let me know where they are!

Honored Contributor

twin, THANKS! I can't find our thread. Yours is all I have. Will you please reply here if you find out how to find mama's weekly thread? This is soooo dumb. books, tv, movies, leads NOWHERE. IT's horrible. What do they possibly have to gain by this? Maybe it's better for THEM. It sure stinks for us. 

Esteemed Contributor

Jud - So glad you replied!! I thought I was the only one who couldn't find it!   This is awful.  Will let you know when/if I find it.  At this point, I would be even post on the spoilers thread!!

Honored Contributor

Hi, ladies, just checking in, will look for you on our usual threads!!!

Honored Contributor

Are we certain our usual threads are here, where is Mama W???

Honored Contributor

I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing but it is so good to see the word "DAYSIES."  History says we'll figure it out like it or not and I sure hope so because I would not want to be without my DAYSies, it's bad enough OT is gone and now this.

Mama, maybe when you check in you can start the threads again?  Or if they've been located can someone point me to them?

This is so chaotic it gives me a headache.

Honored Contributor

Wow, and my post count and registration date are waaaaaaay off.  Anybody else?

At least it's so good to see you again!

Honored Contributor

OMgosh, I feel as tho I've just seen a friendly face in the crowd!!! I'm so glad you're here? Where is "here'' I haven't a clue. It's awful. Truly awful. No excuse for such incompetence. I always said they had the world's worse programmer. Evidently he's found even more ways to torment us and I think he is having a ball doing it. I am ready to leave-lori, did you know smokymountaingirl is leaving? I told her to please wait a day-she has some good reading suggestions and I'd hate to see her go. twin, don't leave me. mama, if you can read this, HELLLLLLP. 

P.S. Two bits says I never find this particular thread again.