Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Kachina624   https://www.ispot.tv/ad/tPtY/kohls-hopscotch-song-by-jonathan-batiste

It's very short and cute.

Thanks for posting the video!  Smiley Happy  I just had to watch again.   That's Jon Batiste from 'The Late Show'.  I did not know that this piece was his.  I've always really liked him. From everything I've seen/heard, he's a very nice man.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack. I looked it up and watched it after I posted.  Very cute.  I'd pictured a NYC type of stoop with a bunch of kids sitting and watching several adults on the sidewalk.  I have a professional artist friend who does that sort of thing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

This is weird - not 5 minutes after I watched the video from the link here, it played on my TV.  

I like how they show the mailman with a scowl on his face, the first time.  Then, after she put the hopscotch on the sidewalk, how he softened and even did his version of hopscotching through it.  Smiley Happy  

Honored Contributor

It is adorable! It makes me smile.

Honored Contributor

That was so cute!Heart

I tired to do it with my grandson the other day and was so surprised to realize I had forgotten how to do it?!

Like what was the goal here? what do we do with the chalk lol!

I guess I need to googgle and enlighten myself again!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"