Honored Contributor

My cable provider has just added Cozi TV to the lineup.  I noticed that a few nights a week Murder She Wrote is on at 10:00 pm.

@Pearlee , I think you'd mentioned watching this show before bed so in case your cable provider has added Cozi TV, you can watch it there a few nights a week.

Happy Thanksgiving, too!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Re: Cozi TV - Murder She Wrote

It's also on for 2 hours during the day............"around noon" depending on your time zone.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Also on a lot on the Hallmark Movie Channel.

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach  Thank you for thinking of me, Homegirl, and remembering I do like Murder She Wrote.  We get MSW on the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries station and I was mentioning MSW in the post you remember because that station isn't showing it again until after all its Christmas programming is over.  

So, thank you.  I don't know if Cozi is on my cable or not but I'll certainly look for it now.  Nice of you to post this info. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Hi @Pearlee

I have the Hallmark Mysteries and Movies channel as well and am annoyed, like you, that they stopped the "mysteries" part temporarily and are just showing Christmas movies.  

Keeping fingers crossed you can find MSW somewhere else!  (The Cozi TV info was just sent to us from our cable provider.)

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

It's also on for 2 hours during the day............"around noon" depending on your time zone.

Hi @Desertdi

Pearley had written about enjoying falling asleep to MSW.  That's why I am writing about the evening hours.