Honored Contributor

Re: Countdown to Big Brother 18!!!

Glenn did very well, but he lost a ball as he reached for the flag. Victor is a bit of a dunce telling Nicole that Jozea is coming after her. I'm thinking we might see Paul and Jozea on the block. Paul could be pretty entertaining on the block. He's not the most stable guy.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Paulie's not thrilled about being a pawn. (Smart man!) And the nominees are Jozea and Paulie. And that's it for the first two shows. I'd never put up an ally.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Tiffany's safe. Corey and Glenn had a photo finish. Corey won by a tick over Glenn, so Glenn's a goner. (For now. It's nearly certain that one of the early evicted will be coming back.) And Nicole's the first HOH! She cleverly manipulated Corey and Tiffany to get HOH and assurances that neither would put her up later.

how is it "nearly certain" that one of the early evicted will come back?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The competition was unfair in that it greatly favored those weighing less. More weight more movement. Obviously it was rigged for Nicole to win, she was the lightest; order of finish, lightest to heaviest.

Respected Contributor

Wow was that close!  So nerve-racking to watch.  Feel bad for Glenn.  Hope he does get to come back.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

Glenn did very well, but he lost a ball as he reached for the flag. Victor is a bit of a dunce telling Nicole that Jozea is coming after her. I'm thinking we might see Paul and Jozea on the block. Paul could be pretty entertaining on the block. He's not the most stable guy.

And Jozea was a bit of a dunce, too, for telling Da'Vonne that Nicole would be the first one he would be going after.  

Ugh -- I'm nervous for Paulie.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

Tiffany's safe. Corey and Glenn had a photo finish. Corey won by a tick over Glenn, so Glenn's a goner. (For now. It's nearly certain that one of the early evicted will be coming back.) And Nicole's the first HOH! She cleverly manipulated Corey and Tiffany to get HOH and assurances that neither would put her up later.

how is it "nearly certain" that one of the early evicted will come back?

Last year we had seventeen house guests and they brought an evicted house guest back. This year we've got sixteen house guests and the season is at least as long, if not longer, so they've pretty much got to bring a house guest, likely two, back.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

For those who miss Victor like I do:Smiley Frustrated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1H421VfEhI

Honored Contributor

I just realized I'm hearting posts from June.  ????  Well, at least I know Glenn's not coming back for OTT, LOL.

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori I posted that the other day because I do miss Victor but didn't want to start a new topic just to put that out there.

It is very interesting to see how much time he spent with Nicole, how many times he'd push Corey out of the way (often Corey would be laying in bed with her and he'd dive in and snuggle (back to Corey) with her.

There are quite a few videos people made to music of Victor with Nicole...ugh, I wipe her from my mind.

I'm hoping we haven't seen the end of him.  I think he's so easy going and seems comfortable in front of the camera.