Esteemed Contributor

Could someone please tell me how these shows ended

Since I was in the hospital I have no idea how Cedar Cove ended and Outlander. Great greatly appreciated if you could.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Could someone please tell me how these shows ended

halfpint.... I don't know about the shows.... but I hope you heal well...

Honored Contributor

keri you are good at describing things. Can you tell her how these shows ended?

If the OP will go to Starz/outlander.com (the will do a synopsis on it). It even has a facebook page.

I don't know anything about the other show.

Respected Contributor

I watch Cedar Cove. Sorry I can't remember names. Mostly it was about break-ups. Eric and his GF admitted to each other that they are seeing other people. The judge and her BF are at an impasse - he is drinking again and working with his ex. The B&B owner read the riot act to her stalker and threw him out and her DH now knows what happened to her yrs ago. The rancher's GF saw him getting kissed by his hot employee, so that relationship is probably on the rocks too. The girl who is pregnant seems to be heading toward teaming up with the guy who likes Justine. Justine gave the heave-ho to her BF and is now open to the new guy. The evil-boss has his employee (news-guy's son) spirited away in a limo - like he may be gone for good after ratting out the employees. Not sure that helped, maybe you can see the re-run.

Respected Contributor

Outlander is on mid-season break until spring. You'll be able to catch up on missed episodes if you go to Starz OnDemand and I'm sure Starz will play them all again before the news ones come on in the spring.