Respected Contributor

Christina Aguilera Bares All

What does Christina Aguilera hope to gain by showing her breasts on "The Voice"?  I think it's disgusting.  She's a judge for a talent contest, not a centerfold.

Honored Contributor

Re: Christina Aguilera Bares All

@fortune wrote:

What does Christina Aguilera hope to gain by showing her breasts on "The Voice"?  I think it's disgusting.  She's a judge for a talent contest, not a centerfold.

Lots of free publicity.

Honored Contributor

Just my personal opinion, but I think she is working hard to try to stay relevant.

Oh, she is very talented, but the older these ladies get, the more they have to battle the younger competition, so they do what they think will get attention.

Super Contributor

Kinda sad. She was naturally pretty. Now, nothing about her looks natural or real to me.

Honored Contributor

Has she done it, talking about doing it or what?  I thought you couldn't be that naughty during prime time.  She's just another classy member of the entertainment industry.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Women in entertainment have a certain path they follow when they are not the flavor of the month. Either showing their bods or start selling stuff.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Has she done it, talking about doing it or what?  I thought you couldn't be that naughty during prime time.  She's just another classy member of the entertainment industry.

I googled a pic of her from last night. She had a super low cut and tight dress on. Seems like way too much to me, but my 25 year old nieces wouldn't think twice about it. Yikes. 😮

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew  We've seen plenty of the latter, haven't we?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Nancy Drew  We've seen plenty of the latter, haven't we?

Oh yeah......

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

There's nothing new here.  She and the "Full Monty" have posed before.  If you've seen one, you've seen them all.