Honored Contributor

Re: Chrisley Knows Best, Daughter Divorcing Husband

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I saw that article too. I am not surprised as I have seen her on the show, and never her husband as of late.....In the beginning her husband was on there because it was a known fact that Todd did not care for him. As the series went on you would see less and less of him, so I figured it was a matter of time before they divorced......Are those two older children Todd's from a previous marriage?

yes, the two oldest children are from todds previous marriage.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had looked it up a long time ago and found that Lindsie and the other brother (can't remember his name) who has the drug problems and the little daughter were from Todd and his first wife.

What was odd was that, in these new episodes, Lindsie referred to Julie as her mom.  Maybe it's just a thing because I am pretty sure that Julie is not her mother.  But I do like that the family blended to the extent that there is only love and not animosity.  Smiley Happy

The three younger children are mostly the ones you see on the show (Todd & Julie's kids).  But just lately Lindsie has been on more.  She wasn't on the show too much before this.

Then, when they moved to Nashville, as Savannah goes to college there, it seems like everybody has picked up and moved.  Maybe it's just a 'for the show' thing, though.  I don't know.

Geez, it seems like I know too much about these folks.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We know so much about this family, because we love them. They love each other.  And... Nanna Faye is a hoot and I'm glad they include her.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I saw that article too. I am not surprised as I have seen her on the show, and never her husband as of late.....In the beginning her husband was on there because it was a known fact that Todd did not care for him. As the series went on you would see less and less of him, so I figured it was a matter of time before they divorced......Are those two older children Todd's from a previous marriage?

yes, the two oldest children are from todds previous marriage.

Thanks Sunshine!

Honored Contributor

Oh boy, guess she will have to  move in with dad, poor little thing!!!.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

I didn't realize Todd had been married before.  I have wondered what happened to the cute little girl who was his son's who they used to take care of.  I suppose she is living with her dad now, but for some reason I thought that Todd and Julie had adopted her. 

It's too bad that Lindsie has split from her husband, but I have to wonder how much pressure they're under being a part of a TV family, and did that have something to do with it? 

Honored Contributor

Go here:http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/custody-war-todd-chrisley-battles-it-out-in-court-with-son-kyl...

This is dated around March/April or May 2016.  I didn't have time to look further but here's the latest I saw about his granddaughter.  I would think living with Todd and his family would be better than living with the son, just saying.