Trusted Contributor

Cher with Jerry Lewis

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cher with Jerry Lewis

I wonder if Bob Mackie made her beautiful costume.  She sure looked great. 

Trusted Contributor

So beautiful....I've always considered age as just a number.   Reflective reality check...thanks.  So important to savor each precious moment of our lives; it passes quickly.

Trusted Contributor

Just another reminder of the great entertainment we "used to have". Today - it's all about the news -- depressing stories.

Super Contributor

I LOVED the Sonny and Cher Show ...  I thought her costumes were just fabulous and she always looked wonderful ...  she never had so much as a bulge anywhere ...  compared to TV today that show was incredibly innocent ...  I went to see her in person three different times and she put on a wonderful show ...  not too much interest any longer ...  she still looks great at 70 ... But i think her audience has changed a bit ... 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

That was cute!  I love Cher.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View