Super Contributor

Wow -- --I thought Cher looked fantastic!  Most importantly, she still looked like Cher and not an unrecognizable mannequin.  What ever she's doing to look ageless, more power to her.  She looks healthy and happy.

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@spumoni99 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I clicked on the presentation on HSNdotcom. That blonde hair just isn't becoming. The picture here is great. Every perfume has those same notes. Even Tova I think. But they all smell different. I never could understand that. 

With today's synthetics I would never buy parfum. But you go for it, Cher. 

What blond hair?  I watched it and Cher had her normal dark hair I thought?

Oh, no! Since my recorder failed me I went to the HSN website to see the presentation-it must have been her FIRST perfume. Oh, great. I was wondering how you all said her skin was gorgeous when they never even showed a close up. I stand corrected! 

No problem I just had to think about if I was not paying enough attention!  I will have to check that out I vagually remember her having a blond faze.

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@spumoni99 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

I clicked on the presentation on HSNdotcom. That blonde hair just isn't becoming. The picture here is great. Every perfume has those same notes. Even Tova I think. But they all smell different. I never could understand that. 

With today's synthetics I would never buy parfum. But you go for it, Cher. 

What blond hair?  I watched it and Cher had her normal dark hair I thought?

Oh, no! Since my recorder failed me I went to the HSN website to see the presentation-it must have been her FIRST perfume. Oh, great. I was wondering how you all said her skin was gorgeous when they never even showed a close up. I stand corrected! 

No problem I just had to think about if I was not paying enough attention!  I will have to check that out I vagually remember her having a blond faze.

just a stupid wig. Looked horrible, shock value ............

Respected Contributor

@Indra wrote:

Wow -- --I thought Cher looked fantastic!  Most importantly, she still looked like Cher and not an unrecognizable mannequin.  What ever she's doing to look ageless, more power to her.  She looks healthy and happy.

@Indra wrote:

Seriously?? She has redone g her tire face her nose, lips, cheekbones and an eye and eyebrow lift. I think she looks fake.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought a lot of people on these forums didn't care for celebrity stuffs.  Celebrities need to stay in their own lane and mind their own business mantra.  Blah, blah, blah.  Like they can't chew gum and work at the same time.

Good for Cher!  I love that Armenian beauty...I always have.  Too bad it's a perfume that I can't smell, because I would consider purchasing it because it's her.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You'd think Cher would have enough money to support herself without jumping on the celebrity cosmetic train.

Why assume what celebrities have in terms of wealth?  They live beyond their means too @Kachina624 .  She has fans still, why shouldn't she live the American Dream?

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

She's way too old for that long, black hair. I always thought it elongates her face even more.

She would look so much better with shorter hair in a lighter color. A different hairstyle would also look nice. (or if she's wearing a wig, the same with that.)

Some people shouldn't wear that part down the middle and Cher is one such person who doesn't look that great with that hair style.  I still like her though.  Do you Believe in Life After Love?

Esteemed Contributor

Cher

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cher on HSN tonight

[ Edited ]

Screenshot_20221103-230756_kindlephoto-58584634.png

Off topic....Marlo Smith was celebrating 25 years at HSN....she's gorgeous!

Screenshot_20221103-230832_kindlephoto-58550152.png

Esteemed Contributor

Cher Jokes That Sonny Bono Is in Hell, But There Are 'Things About Him That  I Miss' - ABC News

Sonny & Cher | Discographie | Discogs

2,270 Cher 1970s Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images

1970's

19 Of Cher's Most Memorable Beauty Looks Through The Years | British Vogue

The Voice': Cher to Perform Live at Finale – The Hollywood Reporter

2013Cher confesses she's unhappy at lack of freedom and opens up about her  transgender son Chaz - Mirror Online

Cher's Twitter Is Still the Best Thing on the Internet, in Case You're  Wondering | Glamour

Cher at the Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again premiere on July 16, 2018

Cher Biography and Career Profile

Cher Turns 70: A Look Back - ABC News

US report: 'Worrying health diagnosis for Cher' | New Idea Magazine

Cher shuts down fan who called Dua Lipa the 'Cher of our generation' | News  World Tick