Honored Contributor

Don't remember such great acting and a touching storyline. Anyone else who watched w/ Kleenex in hand?

Respected Contributor

Re: CRIED LIKE A BABY FRI. Y&R

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

Don't remember such great acting and a touching storyline. Anyone else who watched w/ Kleenex in hand?

I did watch and really appreciated both the writing and the acting. I am happy that they ended that relationship without making a crazy mess of Sharon, who is too often portrayed as some kind of nut.  It's time for her to come back to her original persona.

Didn't need the Kleenex, however, as I usually cry when I'm happy. This storyline didn't exactly make me happy! Too many good guys being thrown to the wolves.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I cried too.  Great acting all the way around as well as goof writing.

Honored Contributor

I thought when he left the house in the dark somebody would shoot him I kept waiting for the noise. He was suppose to die I thought.

Sharon will be at the Underground by next week dancing and drinking.

170113_040106_40017820.gif

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm in the minority because I wasn't upset at all.  As a soap watcher for many years (go back to maybe beginning of 60's at least) I can tell you sometimes it's hard to swallow the liberties they take.  Just the fact like someone else earlier said they'd have a small town policeman involved in it at all, just too many things I couldn't get into.  I know it's a soap and bla bla, but when I put it all together, it didn't make me want to cry.  I did like the way Sharon thought (key word) she was going.

The idea that they'd send him away and they kept saying, "Forever", forever....good grief!  Until they find a new Dylan.  I also thought he was supposed to die.  That would have been better (you know what I mean, for the story line) if he'd died, then Sharon could boo hoo and get on with her life causing upheaval in all of Wisconsin!

I am excited to have her Daddy come to town.  I've always felt sorry for her in some way because Nick and his "FAMILY" have always been around supporting him but Sharon has had family around for many years and when she did it was her Mother way back.  Mariah helps her but come on!

I don't like the way no one seems to ever pay these days for what they've done.

Honored Contributor

Did you notice how she was ready (once again) to dump her kids off on Victor?   She left her kids to run off with Adam yrs. ago and now she was hinting to Victor that she was glad Faith was happy there. Otherwise, she was choosing a man over her kids again.

Occasional Contributor

Can someone tell me what happened in the final 15 minutes.  My episode was interrupted for the White House Press Conference and I missed the last part of it.  I had been looking forward to see how they ended things with Dylan's character.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup  Still missing Adam!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE  I think Sharon will try to get Nick back. She's never been without a man unless in prison or in mental hospital. Sad, but true.

Honored Contributor

@Lynne522 wrote:

Can someone tell me what happened in the final 15 minutes.  My episode was interrupted for the White House Press Conference and I missed the last part of it.  I had been looking forward to see how they ended things with Dylan's character.

i would like to know also!

i am not sure that it upset me that dylan left. i have always thought that sharon should be with nick. i think they are the "super couple" of the future on YandR.......like nikki and victor.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein