Respected Contributor

Not just another pretty face... what a voice

I didn't know youtube was free on my roku box. I was wanting to watch some videos of my hero and came across so many lined up together. I watched for hours.

I started with I NEED A HERO and didn't know they all ran together.

So many clips of Clint singing, with the ladies & shirtless. No one looked better riding a horse (Chuck Connors) Rifleman came in second...

Most were short clips of Cheyenne my favorite western but also in skits he did on tv and others.

They played the videos with some great songs from other artist and I thoroughly enjoyed them.

The most handsome man I can remember -- and nice.

I Believe is so good...

Trusted Contributor

Re: CLINT WALKER -- I BELIEVE

@luvmyteddy4 

I've never heard of him but I gotta say....what a hunk!!!

Be still my heart! haha

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Respected Contributor

I agree he had the most soothing male voice. I often watch Cheyenne, or at least have it on in the background. For me it's on weekdays at 11:00am on an over the air channel Heros & Icons. 

Honored Contributor

Yeah, they don't make men like that any more now they all got man bun hair do's and long hair . You can't tell the men from the women any more.

Back in the old West  men were men .

170330206845426696.png

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

I agree he had the most soothing male voice. I often watch Cheyenne, or at least have it on in the background. For me it's on weekdays at 11:00am on an over the air channel Heros & Icons. 

I don't get his show unless I buy a channel. I did buy all his discs years ago to watch and then my dvd player broke. lol I had someone take the player home this week to see if it can be fixed.

The youtube videos are great though.

Honored Contributor

Bet he had the pick of the honeys. Poor guy had bad eyes. Lived to be 90.  Married couple of times. Had one daughter that became an airline pilot before women doing anything became popular.

don't hear much about her.   I watched him back when I was young when that was all they're was on TV. He was my dream man then I married a short guy. 

Go figure !

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Bet he had the pick of the honeys. Poor guy had bad eyes. Lived to be 90.  Married couple of times. Had one daughter that became an airline pilot before women doing anything became popular.

don't hear much about her.   I watched him back when I was young when that was all they're was on TV. He was my dream man then I married a short guy. 

Go figure !

lol

I married a guy back then that looked like Tom Selleck. Turns out he was cold and conceited. Oh well you can't win em all! 

Honored Contributor

I'm 75 and as a kid had a huge crush on him. Loved watching Cheyenne. If I had known the words "hot" and "hunk" back then... LOL.

Trusted Contributor

Gosh, I remember watching Cheyenne Bodie on TV back in the day, thought Clint was a hunk, loved his voice!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Read a bit about him in a book about Raymond Burr. He was a real "matinee idol" and the character he played was a true hero.

Also in a book by Robert Hofler.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man