Respected Contributor

Just read that CBS has cancelled the series starring Jane Lynch. I watched it out of curiosity. Didn't think it would survive. It's on before Elemnetary (which is a good show.)

I like Jane Lynch,  but certain elements of the show are off. Some would find it blasphemous, I think.

I don't think the female doctor needed a "guardian angel."--the brother and father did.  

It was getting a little better, but if it goes it won't be missed. Jane Lynch can always play Spence's mother on Criminal Minds--even if that character has Alzheimer's.

Valued Contributor

We actually enjoyed the show, and thought Jane Lynch was really funny on it.  I agree that she should have been the Angel to the brother of the lead character instead.  I found him, and the father, funnier for her to work off than the female lead that used to be on Psych.  

Honored Contributor

I enjoy the show, but it isn't exceptional. I don't talk about it with friends or recommend it to others the wayI do better shows. I expected a cancellation, but not this soon.

I really like all of the actors involved and hope they find something else I can watch them in.

Respected Contributor

Wow - that was quick!  I never even got a chance to watch.

Honored Contributor

I saw the pilot but could not get through the second episode.  I thought she was a great character (sorry St. Peter) but I didn't get why a young doctor needed her.  Like you guys, I thought there were better choices of people who could use an actual angel and if I can't buy into the premise, you lose me.  

Honored Contributor

That was quick because I have never even heard of the show.

Honored Contributor

I never watched it, it just didn't interest me. 

Trusted Contributor

When I was in Vegas last fall I went to CBS Television City Research Center. This was the pilot that I watched & rated. While I liked Jane Lynch I though the show was awful. I gave it pretty poor ratings & commented that most of the supporting actors were awful. Apparently they should have listened to me & canned the show before airing it. 

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal  I'm like you, I never saw it either!  It doesn't sound like I missed much though.

Trusted Contributor

I never heard of this show.  When I saw the headline to this thread, I thought this was going to be revealing that the moderators finally banning a certain NASTY contributor. Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL