Honored Contributor

Britney Spears And Carpool Karaoke

For those of you that are interested Britney will be on The Late Late Show with James Corden tonight doing Carpool Karaoke. I will be DVRing it as it's on way past my bedtime!

Honored Contributor

Re: Britney Spears And Carpool Karaoke

Past mine too!    But no DVR here.   Carpool karaoke OWNS me.

Honored Contributor

I watched this today and although I liked it, it wasn't as good as some others I have seen (Adele all time favorite).

Honored Contributor

Were Britney's vocals autotuned?

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I watched this today and although I liked it, it wasn't as good as some others I have seen (Adele all time favorite).

Could it be because she can't sing?  She's admitted this.  She's a great entertainer though.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

@itiswhatitis wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

Could it be because she can't sing?  She's admitted this.  She's a great entertainer though.

Yes....I especially liked her when she shaved her head and then went on a rage with an umbrella hitting cars....now THAT was the best  entertainment she ever produced!

Honored Contributor

I just read on the New York Daily News website she wasn't thrilled about buckling up for Carpool Karaoke. She found it awkward and didn't really want to sing the old songs. She said James was in control of everything, which shouldn't have been a surprise to her, it's his show. If she wasn't comfortable with it she shouldn't have agreed to do it.

Esteemed Contributor

Did she lip sing? Not a fan anymore. Because every time I see her on music shows she is lip singing, So I do not understand why she has a Vegas shows and appears on music shows when she cant sing!

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

I always catch snippets of carpool Karaoke on the news, and I always laugh. The guy I guess his name is James??? always makes me laugh.