Honored Contributor

Re: Bob Beckle to return to The Five

[ Edited ]

Yes, ms. tradtional, James Rosen too!  Have you seen him when they persuade him to do some impressions?  A good mimic and very funny.  I think he wrote a book on Bill Buckley which I keep meaning to get a hold of...

Respected Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Yes, ms. tradtional, James Rosen too!  Have you seen him when they persuade him to do some impressions?  A good mimic and very funny.  I think he wrote a book on Bill Buckley which I keep meaning to get a hold of...

@Oznell

yes, he is quite entertaining -  and well-read.  CSpan did an in depth book interview with him on the Buckley book that may be up on the web site.

Esteemed Contributor

Big mistake for Fox!!!  I stopped watching some Fox shows because of Bob B.  Didn't go back until he was taken off the air. Rude, crude and rarely made his point; seemed like he was just there to be a loud mouth!  I wrote several emails to Fox asking to have that man disappear!  I guess I will stop watching The Five again!!

Respected Contributor

I would guess that Beckel will be more assertive with the rude behavior of Eric Bolling.  Bolling walked all over the gentle Juan Williams.  

Honored Contributor

I wish they were all like Juan, who actually discusses things ,instead of just shooting his mouth off, trying to drown out everyone else

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Getting rid of Kimberly Guilfoyle would make me happy. Everytime I watched she would say something or give a look that would irritate me to no end. Juan Williams was why I originally watched the show because his was the only name I knew. If I turn it on and see KG talking, it is my que to turn the channel immediately. If she isn't talking or the camera is not on her then maybe I can ease into it.  I have liked all the others except for KG. 

Honored Contributor

He looks so much more frail than I would have expected.  Juan was far more classy so I hope they alternate both men.

Esteemed Contributor

I am watching it right now.  I am glad he is back.  I cannot stand Juan.  I don't believe he is gone, as they said he will be doing some shows.   Juan does not get along with the others.  I think they have been really fed up with him.  So I will watch when Bob is on.  

I know I had enough of Juan.  He thinks he knows it all.  So long Juan don't let the door it you in the you know where.  :0)

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

I am watching it right now.  I am glad he is back.  I cannot stand Juan.  I don't believe he is gone, as they said he will be doing some shows.   Juan does not get along with the others.  I think they have been really fed up with him.  So I will watch when Bob is on.  

I know I had enough of Juan.  He thinks he knows it all.  So long Juan don't let the door it you in the you know where.  :0)

Agree , agree, agree !!!!  Cannot stand Juan,  he had me yelling at the tv night after night!  I keep wishing and hoping Bob would come bsck and low and behold here he was tonight!   Yippee !!!  Juan in my opinon is an idiot and very rude,  no I could ever get a word in edgewise when he wS on the 5.  I kept thinking any day now Eric is going to knock him off his chair as he kept interrupting him constantly with his" let me say this". And no, no , no ". !   Drove me nuts.  I have watched The Five since the very first show and having Bob back ....well I'm thrilled !!!!  Good bye Juan! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe Monica Crowley will rejoin the network now that she's available.