Honored Contributor

@lmt, thanks. I knew it had been renewed but I didn't know it was changing to a different day and time. 

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@lmt, thanks. I knew it had been renewed but I didn't know it was changing to a different day and time. 

You're welcome.

I'm glad the show will be at an earlier time next year. It's hard for me to stay awake till 10pm, LOL!!

Regular Contributor

I was in complete awe when I watched it. Such a great show and I'm anxious to see what next season will hold.

Can't wait for the season finale from the quick peek of it they showed.

I'm hoping it will solve the DNA vs Bone Marrow (I think) tests that were done early on in the season on Jane. One showed she was Taylor and the other not.

This will be exciting!

Esteemed Contributor

@lmt, great, back in the Fall.  LM

Honored Contributor

Re: Blindspot 5/16

[ Edited ]

I was hoping to see Bethany again...........

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SydneyH wrote:

i was hoping to see Bethany again...........

Someone I work with is insistent she is still alive and will be back next season.   However, I read an interview with the actress and she said she was shocked when she found out they were killing off her character. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

Someone I work with is insistent she is still alive and will be back next season.   However, I read an interview with the actress and she said she was shocked when she found out they were killing off her character. 

Maybe she'll be back for flashbacks.  She's a pretty popular actress so I'm sure we will see her again.  The real shocker was Dad's deathbed confession to killing Taylor.  Guess the playground has to be dug up, lol.

Honored Contributor

I watched the show from the beginning.  I haven't seen the last one yet but it's on my DVR.

I love the guy who stars in it.  He was on one of my favorite TV shows (BBC) called Strike Back.  Here it is:

http://www.cinemax.com/strike-back/

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SydneyH wrote:

Maybe she'll be back for flashbacks.  She's a pretty popular actress so I'm sure we will see her again.  The real shocker was Dad's deathbed confession to killing Taylor.  Guess the playground has to be dug up, lol.

My DH and I were laughing over all that digging that was being done and how perfect it all was and how fast he dug.  He was better than a machine!  I told DH if we ever need anything dug, he's the man to call. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]