Esteemed Contributor

This is the best show on TV. I love James Spader. This series is so exciting you never know what the next step is for Red. This show is a winner. I hope this series goes on for a long time.

Esteemed Contributor

Last night's show was GREAT!!!  More than great!  I'm glad it's back!

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

It was ok.  Personally, I am getting tired of this "saving Liz" storyline.

The show needs to get back to Remington & his "Blacklist" count down.  Also, I hope the show keeps the eye candy "Tom."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I saw and watched all of the tweets.  Everyone on the show was really pumped up on this episode.  "Denbe' said initially he was stuck at the studio but later made it back to comment a little.

I didn't think it was as good as some of the other episodes.  I like the interaction between Tom and the woman.

I don't know if any of you saw it but I posted where Megan Boone (Liz) announced in November that she is "for real" 3 months pregnant back then.

Everyone is wondering if they are going to write it in the show that she and Tom are having a baby or if they're going to ignore it.

I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to the other actors and the writers when the lead actress gets pregnant.  I know everyone has a right to have a baby and so on, but can you imagine when you're on such a popular TV show and the actress gets pregnant.  

Several shows have been canceled or close to canceling because something similar happened.  I hope this show isn't like that.

Honored Contributor

I was so worried for Aram!  He's one of my favorite characters and I was really worried he was going to be killed off. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know how the spoiler thing works here or if this even is a spoiler, but look away if you're worried.

I guess the other woman who showed up was the US Marshal.  I was really glad to see her!  I loved how they wrote and she played that part!

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I was so worried for Aram!  He's one of my favorite characters and I was really worried he was going to be killed off. 

I was worried too! I'm thinking, is Reddington going to shoot him and throw him in the empty grave after he put his career and life on the line for Liz?

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I was worried too! I'm thinking, is Reddington going to shoot him and throw him in the empty grave after he put his career and life on the line for Liz?

YES! That was a great scene. And if you want anyone to owe you, Reddington is the guy.

Super Contributor

I love James Spader, he was such a cutie in the 80s.  Great actor and good show but I don't like the actress that plays Liz...

Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

I felt the same!  When Navabi and Ressler spent the night together, I got so mad at her because I knew it would break his heart.  💔

DH feels they may kill off a major character in the next episode.