Honored Contributor

Re: Big Little Lies- opinions?

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I had an epiphany during the last episode. I couldn't stand not knowing if I was right, so I googled it and I was right. I'm bummed that I have it all figured out now. 😕

@PurpleBunny, if you figured out who, who (deliberately two "whos") how and why, I bow down to you.  If not you're still in for surprises!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@Tique wrote:

I don't think it's a woman who dies. I know that Ziggy is not hurting Annabella.

Amabella. It's California - they tweaked it - lol!

@PurpleBunny, actually it's Amabella in the book.

@PurpleBunny@LoriLori    thank you for the correction of the name. Now that that's been settled, any other comments on my thoughs?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique, I wish we had private messaging.  Without it I'll have to quote River Song:  'Spoilers!"

Respected Contributor

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@Tique wrote:

I don't think it's a woman who dies. I know that Ziggy is not hurting Annabella.

Silly me I thought they saying Arrowbella, I need to get my hearing checked!!

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I had an epiphany during the last episode. I couldn't stand not knowing if I was right, so I googled it and I was right. I'm bummed that I have it all figured out now. 😕

@PurpleBunny, if you figured out who, who (deliberately two "whos") how and why, I bow down to you.  If not you're still in for surprises!

I haven't figured it out either but I have a few guesses.  I just hope I'm not disappointed in the ending.

Honored Contributor

I don't have a clue, I am just enjoying the show.....As it gets closer I may start to guess. How many episodes are there in total?

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@Tique wrote:

I thought the book was in California. I just read that originally the story wasn't California. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I figured out who is killed and why, but not who did it. That was a surprise to me. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@PurpleBunny@LoriLori    thank you for the correction of the name. Now that that's been settled, any other comments on my thoughs?

I don't Really want to give any thoughts on your other comment because I already know the ending. I Don't want to accidentally spoil it for others 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

Maybe I'll return to this thread whenever this series ends. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~