Esteemed Contributor

Big Little Lies: What are your guesses? (no spoilers!!!)

I read the book so I know all.  I'd love to read people's guesses.  NO SPOILERS, PLEASE!    Some people are so clever at figuring these things out.  And Liane Moriarty is a great writer so no shame if you can't.   (I was waaay off on every single thing LOL!)

Just for fun, please post your guesses.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Little Lies: What are your guesses? (no spoilers!!!)

[ Edited ]

My guess is I never believed it was Janes son, he is too kind and loving. But I believe Celeste's kids somehow know their father hits her and they may think it's ok. Maybe I'm over analyzing it. And I have no guess yet on who died. 

Edit - I wanted to add that Amabella's bite mark shows small teeth and Ziggy's front teeth are big. 

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak, thanks!  Interesting!  No further comment LOL.

I hope more people post and hope they're not afraid of being wrong.  There's no shame in being wrong especially when you watch a mystery. 

Valued Contributor

I love your question, and I honestly have no idea.

My daughter-in-law feels that the twins are the bullies and not Ziggy (that seems like an obvious guess, but who knows?).

She also feels that in some way, Celeste's husband is

connected to Jane.  She thinks that once they meet, it will

be a shocking realization.  I like this over-the-top guess, but

not sure of anything myself.

I love the series, and was in Monterey yesterday and couldn't

stop thinking about all the characters.

I'm still trying to figure out why Jane came to Monterey in the first place.  So many unknowns.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan in California, thanks!!!

I hearted your post and that of @qvcfreak because you bravely gave your guesses.  My hearts have nothing to do with whether they're right or wrong!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View