Honored Contributor

Big Brother fans! Some breaking news!

The Big Brother producers are looking for "mock house guests" to move into the BB house from June 6th-June 11th. They're expected to be there from 7 AM-11 PM each day. That's a sixteen hour day. There's not a lot of time to sleep for those six days assuming those participating still go home to sleep, shower, change clothes, etc..

Here are the requirements to participate.

Must be available all 6 days
Must also attend a meeting on Wed June 1st
Must be 21 and over
Must be outgoing and interesting
Must understand the BB game

There's lots of speculation as to what this all means, but my best guess is they've reworked the house and want to test it along with testing some new comps for the season. They may also be breaking in new staff to operate the cameras and want to give them some real world experience before the real house guests move in. This is unique in the history of BB America however, so we'll have to see what happens.

The requirement that they "must understand the BB game" is odd as many of the people they pick to be in the house don't understand the game, and some have never seen the show before being cast.

If they've redone the house in a significant way maybe they've redone it with built in microphones to eliminate having to put them on the houseguests. They'd want to know if the built in microphones were adequate before betting the show on them. Houseguests have gotten too clever at covering up their mics to hide what they're whispering and BB is always shouting warnings to houseguests to adjust their mics, so maybe that's the upgrade and the need for guinea pigs to test every inch of the place?

Whatever the case, this has got the BB community buzzing a bit. We know they've redone the backyard, so maybe, just maybe they've redone the inside of the house in a significant way too and need to test the camera angles and whatnot. We'll find out soon.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother fans! Some breaking news!

[ Edited ]

gardenman, did you buy your plane tickets yet? lol

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

NO! NO! NO! When it comes to BB I prefer watching over participating. If I was in that madhouse with Frankie we'd be seeing if he could fly as I threw him off the second floor balcony. I'm much better off just watching.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

The excitement is building! It will soon be time to sign up for All Access at CBS.

Respected Contributor

I know I could never be locked up in a house of craziness but it's fun to watch others.

Did anyone watch The Price is right primetime special ?

Rachel looked adorable pregnant Heart

Respected Contributor

Maybe it's a cheap way to audition some extra houseguests?  I wonder if cbs will pay for their overnight lodging?  

Valued Contributor

@MaRina wrote:

I know I could never be locked up in a house of craziness but it's fun to watch others.

I agree, Rachel was glowing.  Now that Frank on the other hand, he made me sick the way he was mugging for the camera.

Valued Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

@lainey1 wrote:

NO! NO! NO! When it comes to BB I prefer watching over participating. If I was in that madhouse with Frankie we'd be seeing if he could fly as I threw him off the second floor balcony. I'm much better off just watching.

I would pay to see that @gardenmanWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Buckaroo2 wrote:

@MaRina wrote:

I agree, Rachel was glowing.  Now that Frank on the other hand, he made me sick the way he was mugging for the camera.

I totally agree, he was trying to hard with the puckered lips.....oh brother! 

Glad he didn't make it on stage Woman Happy 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't wait !!  I see Frankie in the audience at the music award shows his step sister participates in ...  He is always dressed like a fool, of course, so the cameras go to him ...

i am soooo ready for Big Brother, staying up late and "chat" with you guys !!  Happy Memorial Day ...