Honored Contributor

Big Brother and the Price Is Right Together Tonight?

@gardenman Do you know why these Big Brother people are on The Price is Right Tonight?  

I can't figure out who's on the next Big Brother?  Are all of these people going to be on Big Brother?  I'm confused......

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother and the Price Is Right Together Tonight?

This can't be the people who are going to be on Big Brother!  There is a girl on here who's at least 6 or more months pregnant?  I don't understand any of this....what's happening.

Honored Contributor

These are former houseguests and audience members from TPIR playing as a team. 

There are lots of rumors that we'll see one or more returning houseguests on the new BB, but we don't know for sure. The new cast gets announced in mid-June.

We do know they've got a new pool/hot tub and fresh astroturf in the backyard of the BB house, but that's all we know. Rachel Reilly was the pregnant player, but she had her baby a few weeks ago.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

That Frankie guy is really full of himself.  Look at this website how he's looking at the camera making faces for the camera.  Ugh!

http://www.people.com/article/price-is-right-primetime-special-big-brother-frankie-grande-exclusive

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

That Frankie guy is really full of himself.  Look at this website how he's looking at the camera making faces for the camera.  Ugh!

http://www.people.com/article/price-is-right-primetime-special-big-brother-frankie-grande-exclusive

We saw way, way too much of Frankie a couple of years ago when he was a houseguest. He's a world class jerk. I'd be perfectly happy never seeing him again. They had Frankie all set up to get the boot out of BB when production decided to change the rules to protect him.

Nicole had won one of the HOH spots and the Battle of the Block was set up so Nicole would win and Frankie would go bye-bye. The guy competing with Frankie (Caleb who was most recently on Survivor) was going to throw the comp, but production learned of it and allowed Frankie to compete individually instead of as a team and he won the BOTB saving himself and altering the game. Frankie then confessed to being a celebrity and the brother of Ariana Grande, so he hung around a few more weeks, much to the dismay of the viewers.

There's an annoyingly persistent rumor that Frankie wil be back this year as a returning houseguest. If he is, it'll be the most unpopular decision ever made by the BB producers.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

I was surprised to see Da’Vonne Rogers.   Wonder if she will be on the new show.    I didn't know liz and austin weren't together anymore but not surprised.

Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

I was surprised to see Da’Vonne Rogers.   Wonder if she will be on the new show.    I didn't know liz and austin weren't together anymore but not surprised.

Liz and Austin were really an odd couple. Shelli and Clay were the first to break up, but Austin and Liz weren't too far behind them. It doesn't look like a love match will come from the BB 17 cast. There's still some hope for Meg and James, but while James is enthusiastic, Meg seems much less so. 

We are now officially four weeks from the first episode of BB! Yea!!! 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

@gardenman wrote:

We saw way, way too much of Frankie a couple of years ago when he was a houseguest. He's a world class jerk. I'd be perfectly happy never seeing him again. They had Frankie all set up to get the boot out of BB when production decided to change the rules to protect him.

Nicole had won one of the HOH spots and the Battle of the Block was set up so Nicole would win and Frankie would go bye-bye. The guy competing with Frankie (Caleb who was most recently on Survivor) was going to throw the comp, but production learned of it and allowed Frankie to compete individually instead of as a team and he won the BOTB saving himself and altering the game. Frankie then confessed to being a celebrity and the brother of Ariana Grande, so he hung around a few more weeks, much to the dismay of the viewers.

There's an annoyingly persistent rumor that Frankie wil be back this year as a returning houseguest. If he is, it'll be the most unpopular decision ever made by the BB producers.

who do you think would be more unpopular if they came back Austin or Frankie?

Respected Contributor

The only thing more sickening than seeing Frankie so much was Jessie flexing his muscles in the audience. Why won't these people disappear??

It was good to see some of the other former BB houseguests.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lovescats wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

who do you think would be more unpopular if they came back Austin or Frankie?

Frankie by far. Austin was a jerk and an idiot, but Frankie was just completely repulsive. I think Frankie would beat anyone right now as the most hated houseguest. There are very few positive things you can say about Frankie.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!