Trusted Contributor

Re: Big Brother Over the Top premieres tonight!!!

This is not working right for me.  I'm pretty much over it.  Every 30 seconds it freezes up and has a square in the middle that says CBS loading.  So I have to hit live feeds to start it up again causing me to miss a minute every time I do that.  Decided to check out BMX and it's working fine there.  Is it my computer or is it CBS I wonder.

Honored Contributor

It's working fine on my Fire TV Stick right now, but I've had buffering issues in the past on the endurance comps when a lot of people are watching at once. I cleverly set everythign up in advance tonight.

Justin has now joined the house. We've still got Alex, Danielle and Monte to go before we learn if Jason or Jozea won the vote.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

They're definitely taking their time introducing the houseguests. We're already over an hour and twenty minutes in and have only met about ten of them. As fun as it is to see this happening for the first time, I'm not sure I'd be down to watch it on east coast time. I'm already not happy about missing Jeopardy and Survivor (I know, boohoo!). Some of them seem sweet and some are already annoying, lol. They need to step it up or I'll fall asleep and it's only 8:30 here. 

Esteemed Contributor

@sabra wrote:

This is not working right for me.  I'm pretty much over it.  Every 30 seconds it freezes up and has a square in the middle that says CBS loading.  So I have to hit live feeds to start it up again causing me to miss a minute every time I do that.  Decided to check out BMX and it's working fine there.  Is it my computer or is it CBS I wonder.

Sorry to hear it's not working for you! It must be your computer, though, because it's working fine for me. 

Honored Contributor

Alex (Morgan's sister) has just entered the house and she's not being open about being Morgan's sister, or else she forgot Morgan's name. She asked Morgan, what's your name? Whitney started watching in season seven.

BB keeps telling them the storage room is now available, but they're all talking at once and don't hear it. Ah, now Whitney leads the way in and there's the alcohol. They've got champagne, wine, and beers. Shelby's shed her shoes and isn't walking quite as bouncily now.

And there's the bell. Monte joins the house.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And now Danielle joins the house! That is the end of the twelve, Next in will be Jason or Jozea. That should happen right around midnight (ET).

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

What is the BMX web address again?

Esteemed Contributor

@tweetcakes157 wrote:

What is the BMX web address again?

BMX-TV.net 

Honored Contributor

And to no one's surprise, it's Jason that's joined the house. I'm pretty sure at least Scott, Alex and Whitney recognize him. And they've just been prompted that there's champagne in the storage room so it's time for the champagne get to know one another session, but it's now midnight so I'll have to catch up to this in the morning.

Kudos to Big Brother, there's been no fish at all so far. They've talked about production, sequester, and the interview process without any warnings or fish. That's a big improvement.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Contributor

Thanks so much. I have been lurking for months!! LOL