Valued Contributor

Re: Big Brother Over the Top premieres tonight!!!

That works better for me, too!
Trusted Contributor

It hasn't even started yet and it's driving me crazy.  Don't know how I'm going to keep track of all the times the comps, etc. are on.  I don't want to miss all the main events and I can't sit in front of the computer 24/7.  The only one I'm sure of is Wednesdays at 10pm.

Trusted Contributor

I do believe they will have rewind on the camera's. They know that no one can sit all day watching the feeds.

At least with rewind you can watch a bit, fast forward, watch a bit, and keep up that way. Whatever time the comps are on live is going to be really late for me, so I sure hope they have rewind!

Whoever ^^^ up there said they had 2 days to decide, you can buy the feeds at any point. I missed the first 3 weeks of last season and just bought them when I was ready.

CBS ALL ACCESS is something they offer all the time, not just for BB. People who travel for work, or are just busy at a TV show's time, can watch whenever they want online on any device (ie a salesperson can watch their favorite TV show in their hotel on their iPad, or even their phone). My son watches shows on his phone at the gym. (pretty small screen but he doesn't seem o mind Smiley Happy)

Trusted Contributor

@gabstoomuch

yes- that was me.  I had BB 18 from the start so my subscription will automatically renew on 9/30 unless I cancel.  Hence the two day window.

Honored Contributor

It's kind of neat watching them go in one by one. Scott went in first and then Morgan. They figured out to count the plates so they think there will be thirteen house guests.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

The BMX site has the live feeds for OTT.  I wasn't sure if everyone would be able to watch, but I guess so.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

Shane was the third house guest in then Neeley. They're having a lot of fun trying to figure out how many house guests there will be. They'd settled on thirteen then they saw the sixteen key slot and Morgan then saw three more place settings on the counter. (By the way, they kept the phone booth upstairs so the Paris room could come into play again.)

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Now Shelby comes bouncing in in a slip dress. She's clearly not wearing a bra and has a very bouncy step about her.. Shelby's voice is very unique. Those who complained about Bronte's high voice won't be bothered as Shelby has the voice of a twenty pack a day smoker.

And now the're hiding as Cornbread comes in. He looks pretty flustered. More introductions are taking place. Neeley is very welcoming to Cornbread.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And now Kryssie joins the house. Kryssie's leather jacket is held together with safety pins in a couple of spots on the back. Shelby (our lawyer) is really playing up the dumb act. Shelby has the strangest walk I've ever seen. It could be shoe related or her normal walk. We'll have to see if she walks normally over time. Cornbread is already telling the others stories.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

And now Whitney joins the house. Scott's about the only non-Southerner so far. He's looking a bit lost. It's very weird watching Big Brother without getting lots of Fish as they talk about production.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!