Honored Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/28/2014!!!

BB airs at the normal time in the Philly market tonight. It'll vary from region to region though as every team plays tonight.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Super Contributor

I like Donnie but I think it would be better if Nicole stays and Donnie goes. I think Nicole can do more damage than Donnie can as far as getting Derrick & Frankie out. Plus, she can get Veronica and Christine on her side.
Respected Contributor

This link is from Jokers and shows all the preempting for tonight's show due to football:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=227102...

Trusted Contributor

Gardenman,does Nicole trust Derrick or is she just playing along?I get the feeling she does,but how could she at this time.He was sure telling her a bunch of lies last night,how he didn't want her to go last time etc.He is good.She may keep Christine for the final two cause no one would vote for her [Christine].He tells Donny the same lies but yet I see a threat in his voice when he talks to him.I can see where he could be a good cop who confronts criminals.I voted no over and over,I wouldn't give pinky a dime,They have slammed Donny all summer this will be good revenge on them.I heard pinky say last week that Donny is going to be surprised when he gets out that he won't have any followers,sure Frankie dream on.Tucka.

Frequent Contributor

On 8/28/2014 sassy68 said: I like Donnie but I think it would be better if Nicole stays and Donnie goes. I think Nicole can do more damage than Donnie can as far as getting Derrick & Frankie out. Plus, she can get Veronica and Christine on her side.

Christine wants Donny and Nicole out. Victoria is being nice to her 'if' she makes it to the final 3 and she thinks Nicole will carry her to the final 2. Basically Nicoles days are numbered as well.

Contributor

Every year BB finds a player who plays for the other team. This year they went overboard with the little pink Tinkerbell. He's entertaining, for sure, but contrary to his belief, he is not running the show. Derrick probably deserves to win and could honestly use the money, but Donnie has been more popular with America and is a good player to boot. With Derrick being a police officer, I'm surprised he hasn't won more physical competitions. If Donnie goes tonight, then I'm hoping for a HOH win by Nicole or even Victoria. Cody is a huge disappointment.

Honored Contributor

Tucka. Nicole doesn't trust Derrick but she can't let him know that. She's playing him right now, but he's not buying it too much.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Valued Contributor

Derrick is a pretty smart cookie, maybe the smartest in the house. Of course that doesn't say much considering that the three C's (Cody, Caleb and Christine) share one brain between them. Donny and Nicole are pretty bright, but I doubt they'll be around much longer, especially Donny. I'll be sad to see them leave.
Honored Contributor

Caleb and Frankie are putting lots of pressure on Derrick and Cody to save Donny. Cody's not buying it. Christine's really upset by the idea. Caleb got Donny to agree to put up the girls (Christine/Victoria) if he wins HOH and for whatever reason they think they can trust Donny to uphold that. Frankie's panicked that Nicole, Christine and Victoria will gang up on the poor defenseless guys if they get rid of Donny. Derrick is losing control of his puppets. Frankie is coming apart at the seams. Cody seems to be buying in.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Cody may not be buying in after all. Frankie's really panicked at the prospect of the girls ganging up on the guys. He's trying to convince Cody that the girls can gang up and beat the guys. Frankie's numbers don't add up and Cody just pointed that out to Frankie, but it went right over Frankie's head. Frankie's argued that if he (Frankie) won HOH this week and put up Nicole and Victoria and Christine won POV and saved Nicole that Frankie would then have to put up a guy and the two girls would vote out the guy. Cody pointed out that the guys would also have two votes and Frankie would hold the tie breaker. Frankie just ignores that and continues to believe that the girls are too dangerous to keep together. Frankie's an idiot. Caleb tells Cody not to make a decision yet and to just think about it.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!