Honored Contributor

Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/24/2014!!!

And with Cody winning the POV comp last night (it was the "Stay or Fold" comp where they're shown piles of stuff and have to guess how many there are) the nominations are likely to stay the same and Donny is most likely heading out the door. Cody also won the right to see the new CBS show "Scorpion" and bring two house guests with him to see it, so he chose Donny and Nicole since they're both Have Nots and would get to eat candy and popcorn at the showing. (Frankie and Christine were both a bit upset about this choice, but Cody's smart enough not to lock himself in a dark room with Frankie and Christine for an hour or so.)

Team America is still debating their challenge for this week. Donny, not surprisingly, wants the challenge to be to save him. Frankie wants to put on a play instead. Derrick wants to kill himself if those are the only two options, but is leaning more towards the play since it would be awkward to try and rally votes to save Donny after trying to get him out all season long. (It wouldn't be hard to save Donny since he only needs three votes and Frankie and Derrick are two of them. Victoria is Derrick's lap dog and could easily cough up the third vote, but Derrick and Frankie really want Donny gone, so they're not biting.)

Nicole is ramping up her social game and chatting with everyone. She's listened to Caleb prattle on about anything and everything for hours at a time. She's had chats with Victoria, Christine and Cody. She's playing the social game very well and seems to be winning points there. Derrick's noticed this and has informed Christine and Cody that he knows Nicole would put them (Cody and Christine) up opposite each other to break them up. He's hoping this will fire up Christine's jealousy and keep her focused on getting rid of Nicole. We could see one of the couples (Frankie/Caleb, Cody/Christine, Derrick/Victoria) try to scoop up Nicole after Donny goes and have a third member in their group.

Things should stay pretty quiet in the house today. TA has to agree on a challenge and right now it looks like Frankie's play will be the choice for Frankie and Derrick. Donnie may end up going along just for the extra $5000 he'll get knowing he's leaving anyway. Frankie will no doubt declare the play a smash success and assume Broadway producers will be waiting for him when the show ends to get the rights to the play. Victoria seems to be largely recovered from her near death experience. Derrick is still in command of the house and everyone still seems to be blindly following his lead. It looks to be another boring week in the old BB 16 household.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Re: Big Brother 16 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates for 8/24/2014!!!

Ugh! I was hoping for good news! Thanks, GARDENMAN, for the update!
Respected Contributor

Thanks gardenman. Question how much will Donny leave the house with this week? I lost count on the team America total.
Respected Contributor

Oh unsurprising Frankie would choose a challenge to showcase himself? It seems to be another calculated event by producers to give him even MORE face time. Blech!! There sure are some dummies handing a whole lot of money. I think when they watch it afterwardsthey should have someone kick their behinds. But they are so stupid they probably won't get it.
Honored Contributor

Caravaggio. No one really knows which tasks were successful, but the best guess is they've each earned $15,000-$20,000 so far. That's in addition to the $13,000 or so they get as stipend.
Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

Thanks again gardenman. I am glad that Donny will at least be getting that. He is my favorite I hope Nicole can somehow now last.
Respected Contributor

I'm hoping Donny will win America's Favorite HG/Fan Favorite, and pocket an additional $25,000. He deserves to walk out with $50-something thousand (or $60,000, depending on successful missions), IMO.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Frequent Contributor

On 8/24/2014 gardenman said: Caravaggio. No one really knows which tasks were successful, but the best guess is they've each earned $15,000-$20,000 so far. That's in addition to the $13,000 or so they get as stipend.

Actually on the show they show the task and then they put a green check or a red X. So they got 3 checkmarks... and 2 red x's

Super Contributor

As much as I like Donnie, I think Zach will get America's Favorite this year. Everyone loves him and with Donnie winning money from Team America, Zach only has his stipend.
Respected Contributor

On 8/24/2014 sassy68 said: As much as I like Donnie, I think Zach will get America's Favorite this year. Everyone loves him and with Donnie winning money from Team America, Zach only has his stipend.

True. I really like Zach, too. I would ultimately vote for Donny, though. I'm sure Donny will be appreciative of any amount of money he receives from the show. Such a good guy!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥