Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I thought Freddie Highmore played a really cute boy in August Rush. Now he just creeps me out as he plays "Norman".  He's an excellent actor.

I know. I wonder if this will pigeonhole him. He isn't Charlie Bucket anymore!!!

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Trusted Contributor

I absolutely love this show!!!   I think Norman and his mother are excellent actors.   I am sure going to miss it.    Oh and I loved August Rush!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Bates Motel

[ Edited ]

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I watched the first couple of season but then they lost me. I'm going to pick it up again for the final season!  He is sooooooooooo creepy. 

I think they did so well in casting him as the younger Norman Bates.  He is just brilliant in the role.   Creepy, indeed!  Smiley Happy

I wonder if it's tough for him to get dates in real life?  Lol. 

@PurpleBunny  What is really strange is that in real life he has a strong British accent . I watched an interview with him and one of the other characters. He somehow drops the accent when acting!

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

@chickenbutt wrote:

@PurpleBunny wrote:

I watched the first couple of season but then they lost me. I'm going to pick it up again for the final season!  He is sooooooooooo creepy. 

I think they did so well in casting him as the younger Norman Bates.  He is just brilliant in the role.   Creepy, indeed!  Smiley Happy

I wonder if it's tough for him to get dates in real life?  Lol. 

@PurpleBunny  What is really strange is that in real life he has a strong British accent . I watched an interview with him and one of the other characters. He somehow drops the accent when acting!

I know - he does a great job, doesn't he?  I'm always impressed with actors that do such a good job that you forget that they are not American. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Trusted Contributor

I agree about how Norman drops his accent.   Also if you watch the Walking Dead, Rick, Maggie, and Morgan have English accents also.  It amazes me when I hear them all talk. 

Honored Contributor
Spoiler
If Norman doesn't kill "Spencer", I will be disappointed.

This show is so amazing.    Norman & Norma......what a pair, if only!

Interesting that "Spencer" from the Walking Dead has a prominent role.

I can't wait for each episode.

Honored Contributor

Episode 2 was "off da chain!!!!!"

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@software Your spoiler made me laugh.  I agree!

Esteemed Contributor

This show gets better and better...I laughed when Norman was needling the cheating "David Davidson."  This is an interesting angle to the show.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

This could open up an entirely new career for Austin Nichols.    You need a character that will be killed off, I'm your man!!

@Citrine1 wrote:

@software Your spoiler made me laugh.  I agree!