Honored Contributor

🔨Bates Motel Finale (Season 4) 🔨 **Spoiler Alert**

[ Edited ]

**SPOILER ALERT!**

I am going to hell for 173836.gif837514213.gifmy a$$ off at Norman gluing Norma's eyes open.

Season 5 will the the FINALE season.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Re: 🔨Bates Motel Finale (Season 4) 🔨 **Spoiler Alert**

I thought maybe it was some sort of oil to make the lids more supple, but I also thought it could be super glue.  It was glue because her eyes were fixed like that.

Did the window-maker see Norma on the couch and that's why he gave Norman the "you never really lose someone that you loved" speech.  Perhaps he will tell the authorities her body was on the couch?

Respected Contributor

Season 5 should be interesting!  

Trusted Contributor

I can't get that image out of my mind!  Creepiness at it's finest!  I'm already looking forward to the next season ~ sad that it's the final one...  :-(

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

**SPOILER ALERT!**

I am going to hell for 173836.gif837514213.gifmy a$$ off at Norman gluing Norma's eyes open.

Season 5 will the the FINALE season.

DH and I will be joining you because we LOL too....there were a few chuckle  moments...

Loved the undertakers daughter.  Too bad we have to wait a year to see it again.  I feel bad for Alex.

DW

Trusted Contributor

Yes, the eyes were creepy, as was the funeral director's daughter. I just read that for the last season they will go full-on Marian Crane in the shower!!! (But, I am always happy to see Juno, so that was nice.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So I just caught up on the last two episodes.....gosh it was great! Gotta love that Norman!  I was crying and laughing all at the same time. Loved his speech in the Funeral home.....LOL!   So Norma is home now.......can not wait for next season! This show gets better and better. I am going to miss Norma, but, I am sure she will be around in some fashion.

Oh...I hope Norman embalms Norma soon.....bodies start to rot and stink after just two days.

Valued Contributor

I have not watched the whole series as I thought it was too creepy and yet I watch TWD.

I can't get that song out of my head and the way her eyes looked. What a nut Norman is in this as he was in the movie.

Trusted Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Yes, the eyes were creepy, as was the funeral director's daughter. I just read that for the last season they will go full-on Marian Crane in the shower!!! (But, I am always happy to see Juno, so that was nice.)

Yep just read this online...thx Lisa for the tip.....

In an interview with TVLine, exec producer Carlton Cuse teased, “We do hope to see Marion Crane next season,” before adding, “That will be a big moment.” Asked if the character — portrayed in the horror classic by Janet Leigh — will appear in multiple episodes, Cuse responded, “Yes.”

The news serves as further confirmation that Bates Motel‘s fifth and final season will be full-tilt Psycho, right down to the legendary shower scene that felled Marion. “We wanted the final season to allow us to do our version of the Psycho lore,” Cuse explained in our Season 4 finale post mortem. “We will be colliding with certain events in the narrative of the film, but it would be boring to just recreate Psycho.”

Respected Contributor

I think next season Norman will stuff Norma's body. He use to stuffing dead animals. Norma will be back but only in Norman's head. He will talk to her all the time & she will tell him what to do. Alex got arrested but he should have 1 phone call, he will call Dillon & tell him Norma is dead so Dillon will come back to the motel & try to take care of Norman. Juno saw Norma's body & knows things are not right so he will play a bigger part next season. Anyone else have a theory of what next season should be like?