Respected Contributor

Re: Bachelorette and Men Tell All

@winamac1 wrote:

@Lori Kaye wrote:

I think she made a huge mistake letting Luke go. They seemed perfect for each other. 

I do think she really liked him and he was a nice guy.  That being said, I think she eliminated him as she wanted a big city boy.  If he lived in Dallas or Austin, she probably would have been fine.  

I'm not sure how big his town is, but I think that could have been part of the problem.  She appears to be a "big-city girl".  His life may have been too simple for her taste.

What does Luke do for a living?  How about Robby?  I think  that Jordan is unemployed and "looking" for a career.  I wonder if Luke will be the next bachelor!  He said he's "looking for love!" 

Esteemed Contributor

I always watch this show, but JoJo is the first Bachelorette/Bachelor that I really, really don't like. She's very whiny and just not genuine.....very unlikable.

Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

What does Luke do for a living?  How about Robby?  I think  that Jordan is unemployed and "looking" for a career.  I wonder if Luke will be the next bachelor!  He said he's "looking for love!" 

Luke is a musician, and lives in Nashville most of the time, but his Instagram also mentions Austin, so I guess he splits his time between the two cities.

I read a couple of sites that mentioned Robby is a Sales Manager at a large pool company (swimming pool),

It was in the news not too long ago that Jordan was offered a sportscasting job at one of ESPN's channels.  It's been alleged that's what Jordan's "real" goal was for doing The Bachelorette (i.e. to get a sportscasting job).  

Also, the "rumor" is that Luke will be the next Bachelor.  I believe it because the last couple of episodes seemed to have set him up to be the next "one." 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

I like Luke; he's a bit (maybe) too serious......Isn't he one of the 'guys' who will be on Bachelor in Paradise?  Could be wrong, though.  Wishing him well because he looks as though he is ready to seriously settle down. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

I don't think its an accident that JoJo ended up with two former athletes - she'll probably find out (as Andi did) that they don't make very good partners. 

Really upset with Grant Kemp (bachelor who was a SF firefighter) who when told Chad had dated his former girlfriend:  "You can have her Bro."  What a demeaning thing to say on national TV about your former girlfriend.  Her name should never have been brought up.  I totally lost what little respect I did have for him.  He acts like his former girlfriend is his "property" and that he has the right to transfer her to someone else - very rude and uncalled for.

I aslo don't care for JoJo as a contestant - very tired of seeing her freaking and blubbering every episode.

Honored Contributor

I like Jo Jo overall, and I think she and Emily are the best bachelorettes thus far.

i think she's darling.  I also believe Chase and Luke would have made good husbands.

i like Jordan, but I'm not a big fan of Robbie. 

I I doubt it lasts with who she chooses.

i do think the remaining 2 are sincere for the most part.

i like Jordan better than Robbie.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Did you notice that most of the guys have the same hairdo??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....and whats up with the no shave beards. I really get confused because they all look alike.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

JoJo has to be the most insincere contestant ever, she can't even cry properly, lol.  I hear she picks Jordan but they are already broken up.  The biggest storyline of her season would have been why Jordan doesn't talk to his brother Aaron imo.

Trusted Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Lori Kaye wrote:

I think she made a huge mistake letting Luke go. They seemed perfect for each other. 

I do think she really liked him and he was a nice guy.  That being said, I think she eliminated him as she wanted a big city boy.  If he lived in Dallas or Austin, she probably would have been fine.  

I'm not sure how big his town is, but I think that could have been part of the problem.  She appears to be a "big-city girl".  His life may have been too simple for her taste.

Isnt Luke from Nashville?  That's not NY or Chicago/LA big, but, it's a major city.  And it's an entertainment Mecca. 

Honored Contributor

@Suhse wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Lori Kaye wrote:

Isnt Luke from Nashville?  That's not NY or Chicago/LA big, but, it's a major city.  And it's an entertainment Mecca. 

Good point.  I thought he lived in that town in Texas.  That must rule out what my thought process was, LOL.  Nashville is a big city.    I think she obviously wasn't into him as much. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"