Honored Contributor

Re: Bachelorette Katie Thurston

Was it Blake that was being bleeped quite often?

Not a fan of people (in general) who need to be bleeped, especially when they are on tv. 

Think that they would make a small effort to mind their language manners.  

JMOpinion, of course. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I still don't know why Katie was so angry at Greg, after the fact.

If she has truly found her match and true love, seems to me that she might have 'moved on' emotionally right now.  

Some sort of saying about 'Doth protest too much'.   

Well, it's just how I'm thinking right now.  

@ROMARY 

I agree. If Katie is in love with and engaged to Blake (I'm 50/50 on believing it) then she should have been indifferent to Greg. Instead she acted like she still had feelings for him and still wanted answers. If I were Blake I'd be questioning this 

Yes Blake is the potty mouth 

Esteemed Contributor

I think it,s. All fake.  One day she is upset, crying all over, wants to go home.  Soon later she is in love with blake.  IMO a not too bright boy.

She does not think too much of herself to let Greg be so abusive.

She may have come from strong women, but she acted like a victim.

First time I watch and couldn,t believe the  stupid actions of all involved.

She was so needy, she loved them all.

Respected Contributor

@webbgarner1 wrote:

@Catty2   I want to vomit when I see it plasted all of everything from the local news to GMA. Seems like you can not get away from that show. That  Katie is one disgusting pig based on her entrance on the batchelor. My feeling is it is totally fake, but even if it is why would you lower yourself to that level. 

Katie revealed on the Bachelorette she was a victim of a sexual assault, it was date rape. The experience held her back from a healthy relationship & she decided to become what she calls s e x positive. I was sexually abused for years by my grandfather....it becomes a part of who you are & each abused person must find a way to deal with it. Katie's way wasn't  mine but I understand her choice, I wish her happiness & peace.

Honored Contributor

I can't believe this show is still on TV.  It is so rehearsed and they made such a big deal over Harrison (they need to bring him back).

kindness is strength