Valued Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@daisy4 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Big Sister wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

I really don't want to see a show about another Smart A$$, there are enough of them in the world, don't need to glorify them.

I so agree with you, @colliegirls.  The lead actor played the same type of character on NCIS, an arrogant, Smart A$$.   I never watched NCIS because of his character.

I never watched it because the "boss" was always secksually harrassing one of the employees and everybody thought it was wonderful.  WHAT message does that send to girls?  The old letch should have been in jail himself!  

@Sooner

What show are you talking about ... NCIS?    I never saw any sexual harrassment on that show!  

Haven't you seen "BOSS" hugging, squeezing, and kissing the girl with the braids (can't remember her name).  NOT ok in any way in today's working world. No woman should put up with this from the boss, and if she does other women should complain.  Sorry, but that old stuff shouldn't fly in today's working world. It isn't cute, it isn't sweet, it's harassment.

Gibbs' (the boss) daughter was murdered when she was 8 years old.  He looks at Abby (the girl with the braids) as a second daughter.  Abby loves Gibbs the same way.  She doesn't put up with the hugging and kiss on the cheek.  Her feelings  would be hurt without it .

There is no harrassment either way.  They truly care about each other.  Abby is a quirky character who hugs everyone.  They once had a lecture about sexual harassment, and Abby stood up and asked if anyone was upset that she hugged them EVERYONE said that they loved being hugged by Abby.  This is not a show you can watch one time and understand the characters.

Good explanation.

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the show last night and it did not hold my interest. I will not be watching this show. They took off Game of Silence and they have put on so many lousy shows. As you can probably tell, I was disappointed about that show. They just left you hanging. I think this show will last about 10 episodes and then cancelled.

Honored Contributor

I just finished watching last night's show.  I thought the case was very interesting and enjoyed it more than the first episode (which I liked, too).  I'm going to continue watching it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Next week This is Us moves to 9:00.  I'll have no problem giving up Bull.

Respected Contributor

Do not like the show Bull. It is a disappointment and think it will not be a hit by the viewing audience.

Esteemed Contributor

Did any of you watch Leverage? They have a show that deals with this issue but it is much better. It shows how this company wanted to fix the jury so they would win but as you know the team turned it around. It was quite intriguing. I really enjoyed Leverage.

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

What did everyone think?

I only made it half way through, it didn't hold my interest.

Knowing Dr Phil and his son are producers may have colored my opinion. They are so self serving.

@colliegirls wrote:

What did everyone think?

I only made it half way through, it didn't hold my interest.

Knowing Dr Phil and his son are producers may have colored my opinion. They are so self serving.

@colliegirls  I didn't even make it to the first commercial break.

Not interested in the premise, his attitude was a bit much for me and the doe-eyed girl standing next to him the entire time was annoying.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN